If you’ve ever wanted more courage in your life then do we have the Bravest You show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Adam Kirk Smith, entrepreneur, life coach, consultant and blogger, and the author of an inspiring new book, The Bravest You.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about key steps to fight your biggest fears, find your passion, and unlock your extra-ordinary life.
Five Steps to Being Brave Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How in the world Adam broke his leg in 4 places during a pillow fight!
- Why Adam was so afraid and painfully shy growing up
- How did he start to come out of his shell
- What made Adam passionate about learning about bravery
- What does he mean that passion is the fuel behind bravery
- What are the five stages of the bravery process
- What can we learn about complacency and Richard Petty?
- What’s the importance of starting small?
- What’s the importance of patience when doing anything large?
- How did he start writing a blog on Zenga?
- What’s the importance of showing up?
- How do you learn to become comfortable in your own skin?
- What’s the importance of the inspiration stage?
- What’s the importance of dreaming fearlessly?
- What’s the importance of community?
- What’s the I Can’t Do It stage?
- Why do our goals and dreams need to scare us?
- What’s the importance of a healthy obsession?
- What do we need to know about a fear of inadequacy?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What’s it mean to stop waiting and choose yourself?
- What can we teach our kids about failure and being brave?
- To find out more visit: ASmithBlog.com
Adam Kirk Smith on Being the Bravest You – Fighting Your Greatest Fears, Unlocking your Passion, & Living Your Greatness! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement
To Find Out More Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com