If you’ve ever had an argument between you and yourself, or your ego and your higher self, or something like a scene out of Jim Carrey’s, Me, Myself, and Irene, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about Compartmentalizing your life... and staying true to your authentic self when your ego-driven self tries to take over. And we’ll talk about bucket lists, what’s on em, what’s not, and why you need to make one, before someone makes one for you.
That plus we’ll talk about saving cute and furry mice, going into sloth mode, being cooked by one’s house, and why in the world rattlesnakes makes a great dance partners.
Self-Help and Self-Improvement topics include:
- Why CJ might be Miss Piggy?
- What is Maserati mode?
- What to do about inner-strife or an inner struggle?
- What do you do if you’re being pulled in a dozen different directions--whether in your home life, career, or business?
- What we can learn from the sloths on Zootopia
- Why you need to see the ‘I believe I can fly’ sloth YouTube video.
- What’s sloth mode?
- What’s the power of slowing down?
- Why you don’t want to judge who you are based on how your meditation goes
- How neuro-linguistic programing (NLP) helps CJ in her career
- What’s the benefit of conversing with the different versions of yourself (self-help techniques)
- How to turn your mind into a collaborative work force
- What happened with the rattlesnake?
- How the cute and fuzzy mice were saved thanks to Jessica’s efforts!
- What it’s like living on the side of Haleakala on Maui
- Why you want to make a summer bucket-list
- How we’re helping people to find their voice
- What’s a spiritual stretch goal of CJ’s?
- What’s a spiritual goal of Michael?
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler share how to get in alignment with your purpose, path & career! + Zootopia, Sloths & Rattlesnakes! Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Self-Improvement | Business | Happiness | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com and www.FireItUpWithCJ.com