If you’ve ever wanted better people skills, to communicate better, work better, and have people on your side, whatever you’re trying to do, then do we have the special show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dave Kerpen, entrepreneur, speaker, and NYT Times Bes-selling author. He’s the founder and CEO of Likeable Local, a social media company, and the chairman and cofounder of Likeable Media. He is also the author of a fantastic new book, The Art of People, 11 simple people skills that will get you everything you want.
And that’s just what we’ll talk about today, simple tools and techniques to help you work, play, and communicate better with those around you for your greatest happiness and success.
That plus we’ll talk about first dates at 21, 29 pairs of orange sneakers- and counting, how to eat at French Laundry, who’s the president of table clearing, why it’s oops I got your voicemail again, and how to have a free ballpark wedding, nationally televised, of course.
Self-Help and Self-Improvement Questions and Topics Include:
- On Paradise Hotel Reality Show – Sexy Singles and One Nerdy Guy – Dave Kerpen
- How he didn’t get 125,000 for making it to the final.
- How he went on a reality TV show to find true love.
- How he ended up with his wife?
- How he taught math with oreo cookies
- What was Mr K’s Math Money Mania and what were Mr K Dollars?
- The importance of listening and understanding people’s need’s whether it’s in teaching, your career, sales, business or home.
- Why Myer’s Briggs means nothing and the enneagram mean’s everything.
- Who was Larry Benet and what are the 3 questions you have to ask – networking secrets
- Why it’s so important when you’re networking to switch your agenda from selling stuff to learning about people
- How he’s been raising funds for Likeable Local…and what orange shoes have to do with anything.
- Who is David McClure and what is 500 Startups in Silicone Valley?
- What’s the power of Snapchat?
- What’s the power of linkedin?
- What’s the importance of empowering people (as leaders).
- What Ooops I’ve Got Your Voicemail again – The Brenda Fuentes persistence, passion and creativity story.
- Why it’s important to act in the face of fear.
- What happiness means for Dave Kerpen
- Where to watch his baseball stadium wedding: https://vimeo.com/6698830
- davekerpen.com also on google, snapchat, linkedin, google+, Instagram, pinterest and more.
- What’s the power of gratitude?
- How gratitude is helpful in more than just your business or career, but to help put yourself in a good mood…the #1 happiness drug of all time!
Dave Kerpen Shares the Art of Working With People & How to Listen, Relate & Get What You Want! Think Dale Carnegie How to Win Friends & Influence People | Business | Career | Entrepreneur | Relationships | Self-Help | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com