If you feel pulled hither nither this time of year, like your time’s not your own, you can’t get everything done, and you’re being pulled apart by endless to-do’s then have no fear, Inspire Nation is Here and today’s show is for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Productivity Junkie, podcaster extraordinaire, incredible life-coach, and now officially best-selling author Jeff Sanders, author of the #1 Time Management Book on Amazon, The 5 AM Miracle!
We’ll talk about reigning in the chaos, creating a schedule that works, and finding a way to succeed through this time of the year, rather than simply survive. We’ll talk about making time to get the important things done and how to look big picture, rather than small. And we’ll talk about habits you can implement now, that will give you a MAJOR leg up on your incredible new year to come.
Plus we’ll talk about the importance of embracing your own inner flanders, and how we can all become better busy Betties.
Questions and Topics Include:
- What it means to be going through a busy time
- How to be the old you and the new you at the same time.
- How we change with our seasons, and how we combine different seasons of life.
- What’s the danger or allure of being “comfortable”
- What does greatness mean?
- What comfortable, uncomfortable, and guilt have to do with each other.
- What healthy guilt is, and how to use it for you.
- Why getting up early is so important.
- What Robin Sharma and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari has to do with getting up early.
- Why stillness is so incredibly powerful.
- Why focus is the greatest skill (from Darren Hardy) of the 21st
- What is focusable time?
- How to be more intentional with our time
- How to make a blueprint of our day.
- The danger of squeezing One-Last-Thing in the day.
- The importance of evening boundaries or stop times
- What to do at the end of the day to set yourself up for success first thing in the morning
- What to do to wake-up the mind first thing in the morning.
- How to kick the brain into gear for the morning
- Overcoming challenges to getting up early
- What to do with the dreaded snooze alarm.
- Why you still need to prioritize sleep
- Best clock ideas to get you
- Why you should stay away from the TV first thing in the AM
- Using a dedicated task manager like nozbe, asana, trello, todo-ist
- What inbox zero means and how to implement it.
- Best email strategies
- What do you do if you’re not a morning person.
- How to bring your passion to the morning which makes it easier to get up.
- What’s a personal optimization plan and how do we start doing them
- What a Grand Goals List is?
- What does it mean to embrace masochism?
- Key strategies for getting things done over the holidays
- The importance of your alone-time.
- Why it’s best to shift now, rather than wait until after the holidays.
- The importance of baby-stepping in or being a tortoise.
Discover The Power of a Morning Routine To Keep You Focused, On Task & At Your Best, Despite the Increasing Demands, Stress & Commitments of the Holidays! Jeff Sanders – The 5 AM Miracle | Inspiration | Motivation | Meditation | Health | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com