Do you want to know the secret to success from serial winners, people who’ve achieved success time and time again, and discover what it really takes to achieve your goals, and reach your dreams repeatedly, time after time again!
Well if so, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Larry Weidel, a serial winner himself, who helped grow A.L. Williams into the financial services giant Primerica. We’ll be talking about his book Serial Winner, 5 Actions to Create Your Cycle To Success!
Today we’ll talk about what it means to be a serial winner. What we can learn from one, and the basic principles we can all use to be a success at anything we desire time after time again…if we’re willing to do the work! Plus we’ll talk about model rockets, space shuttles, the raiders of the lost arc, and what in the world sword fights and pistols have to do with anything.
Questions and Topics Include:
- How high achievers are wired and do things differently.
- What’s most important is how you respond when life is the cruelest and most disappointing and surprising.
- Why most of the great books, such as Dale Carnegie, Maxwell, Tony Robbins, are kind-of on a superficial level when it comes to self-management and accomplishment.
- Why you need a team, but why you need to get yourself and keep yourself mentally organized to use what abilities you have, and won’t be able to inspire and help others.
- Why Grunt Work Becomes Before the Glory
- The thing that’s missed in leadership books such as Napoleon Hill (Think and Grow Rich) and Tony Robbins (Personal Power), is that the first thing to be a leader, is you have to have done it yourself. You have to have done it well enough to support yourself, know what’s real work, the phony work, and how to do the activity successfully – and what’s not going to work.
- Why it’s important to be a free-thinker.
- Why business plans don’t last very long.
- Why we don’t need people who can almost win, but need people who can win.
- How a cycling accident in Palm Beach helped him write this book.
- How to get out of the “Hesitate Mode”
- How to move past GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out).
- The importance of having good information in your head to make the right decision for you.
- Why Curiosity is the Flicker of the Flame
- The power of not having a choice
- What it means to follow the breadcrumbs.
- Why we’re often closer to success than we think if we hang in there one last mile.
- Why you need to be “coachable to life”
- Why liftoff is so importance.
- The importance of the Law of High Numbers
- Understanding the patterns in life
- What does it mean to be a maniac.
- The importance of getting to Star Wars
- What’s the thrill ride to the top, and holding on by the seat of your pants.
- What’s the rule of threes?
- What does training to failure have to do with being a success?
- The importance of understanding: Why a job will expand to the amount of time allowed to get it done.
- What we can learn from Michael Jordan and jumpers
- What’s the 90/10/5 rule of things going wrong.
- Knowing that challenges will come, but learning how to overcome them.
- The importance of letting go of spilt coffee when you’re launching off the ground.
- What spirituality and “the most important thing” has to do with success
- Why when you’re on track, the blueprint begins to become clear
- Why being just better than 50% is considered a success.
- Perhaps the most important principle of them all – ABI – The Concept of Always Improving
- The power of not yet.
- The importance of keeping your focus to achieve your goal.
- Why we should follow the “no parachute approach” (by Bill Glass)
Learn the secret to success from serial winners, people who’ve achieved repeatedly, & discover what it takes to get through the tough stuff, overcome inertia & reach your dreams! Inspiration| Motivation | Business | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com