If you’re exhausted with trying to drive the ship, do it all on your own, by disappointment after disappointment, or simply feel like you’re pushing a boat uphill, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with the coach and uber-famous radio show host CJ Liu, of Fire It Up With CJ about letting go of your ego, and truly freeing yourself.
We’ll talk about what the ego really is, why it’s gone awry, and what we can do help it work with us, rather than against us.
That plus we’ll talk about overcoming anxiety, getting in the flow, and why you don’t want to stay in fear, when you’re swimming with the sharks.
Questions and Topics Include:
- Why you don’t want to push a boat uphill
- What’s going on with CJ’s Ego
- What’s a brain gap and why doesn’t the ego like it?
- How events radical change our lives – and our memories
- How you clean out the toxic junk in your mind
- What is the power of intention?
- How to move past the ego or reconnect with your higher self
- Why we identify with our ego and grow so attached to it…even when you’re holding on to negatives
- Why Dr. Joe Dispenza says we’re addicted to the chemical and hormonal response associated with the ego
- Why the ego is important for self-preservation
- What ego and fear have to do with each other
- Why what Matt Kahn says that we are all one means
- What Dr. Rick Hanson says about anchoring positive emotions – and how to embody it.
- How to stop yourself when you’re spinning
- Why you want to lock in positive emotions when you experience them
- What’s the power in going silent, even for a moment or two
- How to give yourself a chance to rest, or give yourself a gap
- How to pause between tasks.
- What’s the importance of a pause
- What’s the importance of getting back in the body
- How to let go as you’re doing more.
- The importance of learning how easily you can do something
- The importance of allowing, and letting things go.
- Why you want to stay in a place of love and gratitude.
Michael Sandler and CJ Liu Share Ways to De-Stress, Quiet the Mind, Get in the Gap, and Go With the Flow to Help You Have Greater Happiness, Success and Fulfillment in All You Do! Inspiration | Spirituality | Business | Career | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com