If you’ve ever wanted more motivation in your life, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dan Ariely, Ted Talker Extraordinaire, James B. Duke Professor of Psychology & Behavioral Economics at Duke University, a founding member of the Center for Advanced Hindsight, and the author of the New York Times bestsellers Predictably Irrational, The Upside of Irrationality, and The Honest Truth About Dishonesty, and a new favorite book on Motivation, Payoff.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about the hidden logic that shapes our motivations, and how in the world to find more of it!
Science of Motivation Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to Dan Ariely in a fire?
- How was he burned over 70% of his body?
- What’s a pain person?
- What did the nurses have to do daily?
- How and why did Dan try to negotiate with them?
- What was his working hypothesis?
- What would happen to Dan when the scars began to shrink?
- What did he learn about short term pain vs. longer term pain?
- What ideas did Dan discover were false?
- Why was Dan interested in studying motivation?
- What’s irrational thought and why did it intrigue him?
- What can we learn about irrational thought?
- How do we motivate ourselves more?
- Can we motivate anyone?
- How do we set people up for success?
- How do we make getting things done easier?
- What are the unintended consequences of our environments?
- How do we change the environment to change our motivation?
- How do we help kids to be more motivated?
- What is gameification and how does it help kids?
- What are the challenges of modern technology and distraction?
- How do we view time and how does that skew our decision-making abilities?
- What’s the importance of helping others?
- What’s the importance of meaning?
- To Find Out More Visit: DanAriely.com
Dan Ariely, PhD On How To Find Motivation, Overcome Incredible Hardships & Step Forward Toward Your Dreams!!! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com