If you’ve ever wanted a life filled with more happiness, health and joy, then do we have the show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Leonard Perlmutter co-founder of the American Meditation Institute, and the author of one of the deepest, most profound books I’ve ever read The Heart and Science of Yoga!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about an empowering self-care program for a happy, healthy, joyful life.
- What is the genius of yoga science?
- What is the importance of non-injury, non harming?
- How do we move past the pyrotechnics of the mind to get into our inner wisdom?
- What does it mean that we are all one?
- What is the superconscious portion of the mind and why’s it so important?
- How do we tap into the superconscious?
- How do we make our outer action be in harmony with our inner wisdom?
- How can we transform our anger and anxiety into something positive and healing?
- What is potential vs. kinetic energy when it comes to our mind and consciousness?
- How do we turn fear and anger and anxiety into creativity?
- How do we transform desire into service
- What’s it mean to be a citizen of two worlds?
- How much can meditation help us connect to our supreme reality within?
- What’s the importance of desire?
- What’s the importance of our will or willpower?
- Why do we identify with our pain, and how do we let it go?
- How does a bridge of yoga help us access our inner wisdom?
- What’s the importance of mantras?
- What’s does a true mantra look like?
- Why is a mantra so powerful?
- How do we choose our mantra?
- What does it mean for the mind and the mantra to become one?
- How do mantras help our meditations?
- What is Japa or prayer without ceasing?
- What’s the importance of touchstones to help us remember?
- Who is the me, having this human experience?
- What can we learn from George Harrison and his song “I, Me, Mine”
- Why our thoughts are only suggestions of where to place your intention, not imperial commands
- How do we stop ingesting junk thoughts
- How we want to extreme vet our thoughts.
Leonard Perlmutter on How to Use Mantras & Meditation to Tap Into Our Superconscious Mind!!! Health | Parenting | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com