If you’ve ever wanted to live your greatest life, in balance, and on purpose, then do we have the Well Life show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Peter and Briana Borten, health and wellness experts, founders of The Dragontree, and authors of the popular Rituals for Living Dreambook and a beautiful new book, The Well Life.
And that’s just what I want to talk with them about today, How to Use Structure, Sweetness and Space to Create Balance, Happiness, and Peace.
That plus we’ll talk about babies and spas, Salem and Witchcraft, construction nightmares in Boulder, following your bliss vs. following your blisters, making things out of wood, swimming in natural bodies of water, and why the price-per-ounce of soup, just doesn’t matter.
The Well Life Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How they began to create a Well Life – and what that looked like
- What was the framework that developed
- How did they ‘manage’ things early on
- What were some of the foundational pieces they put in place early on
- How did they determine their ‘life purposes’
- What are the three elements for a Well Life
- What is “sweetness’ and why is it so important for your life
- What we can learn from Thich Nhat Hanh and washing dishes
- How do we relax into our work?
- What is the importance of ‘space’ and what does it mean?
- What’s the importance of ‘structure’ and what does it look like?
- How do we set up structures that are flexible for change
- What are the importance of habits and habitualizing
- What’s the biological importance to play and laughter
- What’s the importance of getting out in nature
- How important is breathing?
- What happened when they moved to Boulder?
- What we can learn from Muhammed Ali’s Rope a Dope?
- What is Jing and why it’s so important.
- How do we restore our Jing?
- Why it’s so important to work on our energy levels and protect our energy
- What’s the importance of surrender or saying ‘please help!’
- How do we stop ourselves enough in the frantic moments to receive help
- What’s the importance of gratitude
- How creative expression can help move you through trying times
- thewelllifebook.com and www.thedragontree.com
- What’s the importance of metta-kindness?
- Beautiful inner-smile guided meditation!
Dr. Peter & Briana Borten on How to Live An Exceptional Well Life + Guided Meditation! Health | Career | Entrepreneur | Inspiration | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com