If you’ve ever wanted to stay focused, on track, and with your eye on the happiness prize, though fires may burn around you, then do we have the “though the fires may burn” show for you.
Today we’ll talk about staying centered staying grounded, and staying calm, even with embers at your back.
Staying Focused Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened with Michael and Jessica with a forest fire?
- What Michael and Jessica’s guts were telling them about the fire?
- What happened to Basalt on the night of July 4th?
- How did Michael and Jessica stay calm?
- How did they prepare to evacuate?
- What techniques were they using to stay grounded during this time?
- How can focusing on gratitude and levity help during times of crisis?
- What does getting grounded and going to the water have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of stepping back and out of your surroundings.
- What to do when the unknown happens?
- How do you calm down the nervous system when you see fires before you?
- How can music calm your soul – and in particular with a hammock!
- What’s it mean to grab grounding moments anywhere you can?
- What it means to back off and stop trying to fit everything in?
- What it means to deliberately keep yourself out of the throttle?
- Why you want to continuously check in with yourself and your emotions?
- How to get in flow, even during times of crisis?
- Why you don’t want to fight whatever comes up?
- How to realize whatever’s taking place may be here to serve you.
- For more info visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler on How to Stay Grounded & Focused Even During Your Trying Times! Happiness | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com