If you’ve ever wanted to stop stressing and start living, then do we have the Stress Less Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Kate Hanley, best-selling author, columnist, coach and author of a fantastic new read to help you de-stress fast, Stress Less.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today about the top 10 or more, mindfulness exercises for calmness and clarity.
Stress Less Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why in the world you'd want to do downward dogs in the closet?
- What was Kate’s path to mindfulness?
- How did she leave the .com world for yoga?
- How did she start msmindbody.com
- What happened after she moved and her boyfriend left her?
- What happened when giving birth to her first child?
- How did she use mindfulness techniques while giving birth?
- What happened after her second child was born?
- What were her early parenting challenges and how did mindfulness help?
- What is fool-proof meditation?
- What are some of the top techniques for stressing less?
- Why do you want to sign your brains out in the car?
- How can staring at the clouds help us?
- What does it mean to dare to get bored?
- What’s the importance of picking a trigger?
- How do we meditate on a piece of chocolate?
- What’s the importance of not doing something you don’t want to do?
- What’s a red light relaxation?
- What’s the benefit of getting grounded or lying on the floor?
- What’s it mean to soothe yourself to sleep?
- What’s the importance, or fun, of zenning up your car?
- What’s road grace?
- What is the power of hugs?
- For more info visit: MsMindBody.com
Kate Hanley On Top Mindfulness Exercises For Calmness & Clarity + Yoga & Mindful Parenting Tips! + Guided Meditation! Health | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com