If you’ve ever thought you couldn’t be a bit spiritual, or faithful, and still have a business, make a lot of money, or be an outrageous success at whatever you do, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Richard Taubinger, conscious marketer, and founder of Conscious LLC.
We’ll talk about how you CAN have it all, about how you can be both spiritual AND profitable, or make money, without feeling guilty. Plus we’ll talk about how you can bring spirituality to the workplace, or to whatever you do.
That and we’ll talk about what mindful running, jiu jitsu, farmer’s markets, and homemade kombucha have to do with anything.
Questions and Topics Include:
- What is a huppy?
- How geography and weather can help you grow a business
- How Day Trading can be a spiritual practice
- What it means: “How you do one thing is How you Do Anything”
- What are the signs you need to have the courage to make a big life change
- How to be kind to yourself when you find you’re off-track.
- Why off-track may be the perfect track.
- How to ask for guidance and be able to flow with it naturally
- What “Break Even” and finances really means
- The danger of debt
- How Richard became an expert in Internet Marketing
- Why it’s so important to invest in yourself and a mentor
- Why you should always ask if you can get the cost of a course or a program back quickly.
- Why a mentor is critically important on your path
- Relentless – The story of Michael Jordan’s trainer
- The power of a coach
- The importance of finding the right level of mentorship or mastermind (whether in your career, business, as an entrepreneur, sidepreneur, or intrapreneur)
- How a group can help you find your blind spot
- Why Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich, was actually very spiritual.
- What frequency and vibration (think Law of Attraction and The Secret) have to do with manifesting your dreams and your success.
- The importance of frequency and vibrating at a higher level in your work.
- How to move past the fear of prosperity by offering more or playing large
- The importance of knowing what you’re offering
- Work on your offer, work on becoming the best that you do, realize that everything is spirit all around you, and that you should be able to have all it all.
- What it means to “Trust in God, but Tie Up Your Camel.”
- How to move our ideas into action, and operating from who we are and what we know is our true intention.
- What is one piece of actionable advice to take action on today.
- The importance of doing something a little bit painful.
- How to move past procrastination and avoid being an avoider.
- How to move past any area of your life where you’re stuck.
- The danger of debt – and how to avoid the “prison” of debt.
- The importance of being gentle with yourself.
- How to balance avoidance with being clear about what you want to create.
- Parenting with Presence by Susan Stiffelman
- The importance of being present with kids (quality over quantity)
Discover How To Bring Spirituality & Profitability Together For Greatest Success in Whatever You Do! Learn Key Conscious Career & Business Tips! Napoleon Hill – Think & Grow Rich | Entrepreneur | Abundance | The Secret | Law of Attraction | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com