If you’ve ever been stressed out, anxious, or found your blood pressure too high, then do we have the interview for you.
Today we interview Dr. Stephen Sinatra, “America’s #1 Integrative Cardiologist”. He’s been on The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, CNN’s “Sunday Morning News,” XM Radio’s “America’s Doctor Dr. Mehmet Oz,” and PBS’s “Body & Soul." He is also the author of the monthly newsletter Heart, Health & Nutrition and founder of Heart MD Institute.
Dr. Sinatra is also the runaway best-selling author of The Cholesterol Myth, Earthing, and Reverse Heart Disease Now.
This is one of the most informative, and actionable interviews on reducing stress and heart-disease TODAY!
101 Topics Including:
- Cell Phone Stress
- Emotional Stress
- Locked in Sadness – if we don’t get in touch with it.
- Experience the emotion, for instance anger, much healthier for the heart than holding it in. (When you have anger out, it discharges the body)
- Sadness is good for the body, so crying and sobbing are good for the body.
- Men who don’t cry set themselves up for heart-disease
- Emotional Release Work
- Reframe negative emotions
- Reducing Sugar
- Using laughter as medicine
- Different modalities of medition
- Exercises that are good for stress
- Why interval training is out.
- The Dangers of Running
- Healing mitochondria – mitochondria produce our energy or our chi
- Metabolic Cardiology
- High Blood Pressure Medication
- Cod Liver Oil
- High Fat
- Low Carb
- Calorie Restricted
- And much, much, much, much more!!!
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com