If you want to live the life of your dreams, overcome fears, and experience incredible joy and beauty in every moment…AND with more zeros in your bank account, and smiles in the bedroom, then this is the show for you!
We interview Marc Allen, author of Tantra for the West and one of the most successful independent publishers in the world. We discuss how he achieved his dreams, and guiding principles to help you achieve yours, while finding happiness and incredible abundance.
Marc co-founded New World Library (with Shakti Gawain) and has guided the company, as president and publisher, from a small start-up to its current position as a major player in the publishing world, publishing life-changing books such as those by Eckhart Tolle author of The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment and Deepak Chopra, author of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams.
We discuss tantra, or pure mindfulness in every moment, and how to use it to truly achieve your dreams. We discuss finding your passion, overcoming fear, moving past “failure”, and discovering happiness in every moment. Plus we discuss what Tantra means in the bedroom, and how you can take peak experiences with you throughout your day.
And we discuss why you don’t need to be broke, just because you’re spiritual. As an incredibly successful multi-millionaire who entered his 30’s spiritual but broke, he shares tips for getting rich while doing what you love, and without sacrificing who you are or your spiritual beliefs.
If you’ve ever wanted to succeed or find greater inner peace and happiness, than this is the interview for you!
Learn how to live the life of your dreams, and experience the beauty of every moment! You’ll leave with tools you can put in place right away, to start bringing a bigger smile to your face, and more zeros to your bank account. For according to Marc, you can scrounge for a hundred dollars, or a million, it’s just up to how big you dream. And for Marc, he believes we can all dream higher, and can all succeed!
Marc Allen is the author of several books including:
He is an internationally renowned seminar leader, entrepreneur, author, and composer
Want to make big changes in your life? Dissatisfied with your career, life-direction, health, lack of happiness, or even the amount of 000’s in your bank account? Is your heart screaming at you or do you feel off-purpose, off-track or out of alignment with your higher, spiritual self? If so, then this interview with CJ Liu, the famous host of the Fire it Up with CJ is for you!
CJ Liu specializes in helping people determine when and why it’s time to make the big move, how to overcome fear and make positive changes in your life!
She was once an extremely successful Microsoft business exec, before feeling an incredibly strong need to change her life. She felt stuck, off-task and off-purpose, and her heart was screaming at her. It was her wake-up call, or something we almost all experience with injury, illness, a lack of sleep, or a twisting in our guts, before we make big changes in our lives. To CJ, it’s our soul or guts way of saying, I’ve gotta get out of here!
She knew if she didn’t leave now she never would. So she left it all behind, even without knowing what to do next. She spent several years soul-searching before figuring it out. Then she became a coach, radio host and entrepreneur for her own new company, one that gave her the freedom and life she desired.
In this episode you’ll learn how to transform your life and discover your life purpose, figuring out where you want to go and how (and when) you want to get there! You’ll learn how to identify and overcome the fear that’s holding you back.
And you’ll learn the importance of mindfulness, and how to listen to that inner-guidance that’ll take you to where you want to be!
This interview will help you overcome fear, understand how and why you need to change, start doing what you love and living your greatest life! Prepare to Shine Bright!
o 1. When you don’t know where you’re going, opening to self of a higher wisdom, god, spirit, please just show me some signals or signs to let me know where I’m going and then open up and look
o 2. Get clear about what you want with a coach or reading books, doing exercises & get a plan together
o 3. Start doing things you love; doesn’t have to be job related – to open your heart, and you’re happier (gardening, movies, getting together with friends)
CJ Liu's Websites:
For more information visit www.InspireNationShow.com
If you’ve ever faced a whopping big challenge, or wanted to achieve at something so massive, others said it couldn’t be done, then whether you’re a business entrepreneur, athlete, or simply chasing your dreams, then this interview with James Lawrence, AKA the Iron Cowboy is for you!
James didn’t just set a world-record, he blew it out of the water. 50 50 50, 50 Ironman Marathons in 50 States in 50 Days. But he didn’t do it out of ego, but out of faith, trust, conviction, and yes, determination. He also had the incredible love and support of his family.
To James, his family doesn’t just come along for the ride, but is an integral part of his success, and he uses his endeavors to help teach his kids.
James shares what it took for this ultra-marathon endeavor, from fueling, to logistics, to teamwork, timing, and so much more. He also shares his faith and spirituality, his mental strength, and why he believed there was no way he wouldn’t succeed.
On top of that, he shares two self-help key ingredients. 1st, mindfulness, remaining in the present moment, no matter what. 2nd, doing small tasks consistently over a long period of time. You’ll learn more about this and more in this fascinating interview with a champion who didn’t believe failure was an option.
You’ll learn about success and yourself, about climbing your own mountains, about what it takes to accomplish really big dreams, and the nuts and bolts to get it done!
Last, you’ll hear about the importance of family, of teaching our kids important lessons, and about what truly matters most.
Prepare to be motivated, inspired, and on fire!!!
Inspiration | Motivation | Self-Help | Spirituality | Endurance
Michael Sandler interviews James Lawrence, aka The Iron Cowboy, just weeks after completing 50 Ironmans (that includes 50 marathons!) in 50 states in 50 days. Find out just how such a feat was pulled off, the kind of conviction it takes and belief in oneself and the lessons you can start teaching your children.
Top 5 Pieces of Advice:
Support the Cause:
Jame Oliver Foundation: specializing in fighting the childhood obesity crisis in the US and practical food education in schools
deep tissue massage: benefits according to livestrong.com
cold laser therapy: a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is thought to help accelerate the healing process.
scraping “gua sha”: a traditional Chinese medical treatment in which the skin is scraped to produce light bruising; practitioners believe gua sha releases unhealthy elements from injured areas and stimulates blood flow and healing
infrared saunas: heats your body from inside-out, which practitioners believe can enhance your natural metabolic processes, circulation and helps oxygenate your tissues
Scott Smith, Motivation to Move
Michael Samuels, The Secret to the Law of Attraction
If you’ve ever wanted to break free from the mold, discover massive success and live the life of your dreams then this interview with Scott Smith, host of the #1 self-help podcast Motivation to Move - Daily Boost! is for you!
Scott’s life wasn’t all roses, which we talk about on the show. But he’s chased his dreams, becoming incredibly successful in the process. He shares how he started, overcame massive roadblocks, and how he stepped way outside of his comfort to become an incredible success.
This interview is chock-full of how-to advice on building your own incredible success, whether that’s greater prosperity, better health, the partner of your dreams, or being that super entrepreneur, building the business you’ve dreamed of. As Scott says you'll learn how to "climb that mountain" and "rise above the interference!"
You’ll learn how to perfect your craft. Build healthy habits. Get unstuck and live life without regrets. Like the Law of Attraction, you’ll learn how to pull success into your life while doing what you love.
If you want massive success and are willing to work for it, you CAN do it, and than this interview will show you how!
· Scott shares how he got into broadcasting and podcasting
· how you can perfect your own craft, whatever it is
· the importance of getting out of your comfort zone
· the strange challenges that happen when you become successful
· why you should be wary of trying to make everyone love you
· how true motivation comes within
· why truly successful people ditch support group
· why it's critical to choose your friends wisely
· how "following the breadcrumbs" ensures you won't have regrets in life
· how to easily get unstuck in life and find direction
· a simple way to break bad habits like eating a poor diet
· the power of "failing super fast" and how you can use failure to your advantage
· why you should focus on just one thing at a time
Top 3 Pieces of Advice
1. Life begins when you move, so get outside...
2. Take the blinders off and be aware of the background noise...
3. Rise above the interference physically or intellectually...
· Scott Smith Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
· The Daily Boost Podcast
· Husband. Wife. Talking. Life.
It was the ultimate twist of fate that a famous neurosurgeon who taught at Harvard, and would tell patients and students alike that the soul is merely an illusion of the mind, would be struck down with what should have been a fatal brain disease.
Dr. Eben Alexander spent a week in a coma, brain-dead with cerebral meningitis, with doctors suggesting his wife pull the plug. They gave up on antibiotics and waited for him to die. But after 7 days without any signs of brain activity, he miraculously came back, and with the most incredible near-death experience to share.
This is a truly life-changing interview. Here’s a doctor who’s entire life was built around a premise that there is no afterlife. And yet when he returns, he shares a completely different story. If you believe his story, and it’s hard not to, then it completely changes, or affirms, everything we think about life, about death, and where we’re going from here.
It can’t help but get you thinking, and quite possibly living your life a different way.
This is an incredibly powerful and heartfelt interview that’ll have you on the edge of your seat, and leave you feeling great to be alive!
Today we have a life-changing guest on the show. I found his book to be incredible powerful, and moving. It’s ironic to say moving, since you used to be one of the most analytical, left-brained people out there.
His name is Dr. Eben Alexander, until 2008 he had been a renowned academic neurosurgeon for over 30 years and taught at Harvard Medical Center for over 15 years. He thought he knew how the mind, brain and consciousness worked, and that Near Death Experiences, and any other unusual experiences were merely illusions or aberrations created by the mind. If someone was resuscitated and told him about it, perhaps seeing a bright light, or visiting deceased loved one’s, he’d very kindly and compassionately tell them it just wasn’t possible. It wasn’t science, and that they’re mind made it up.
Yet he’d seen a lot in the operating room and in ER. He’d seen patient appear to die and come back. He’d seen miraculous bursts of lucidity or clarity just before people’s deaths, and much more that he couldn’t even begin to explain. But as a hard-nosed scientist, he ignored people’s stories, reports, and what he’d even seen with his own two eyes.
And that made him such a perfect candidate for what would happen next.
That’s where we pick up the interview, talking about Near Death Experiences, the possibility of after-life, about what the human brain does and does not do…or maybe to say, why it doesn’t let us see certain things, and why what he experienced means so much for us.
This won’t be all woo-woo, because that’s not where Dr. Alexander comes from, he comes from the linear, right brain, Age of Reason, scientific, PROVE IT WITH SCIENCE and statistics world.
This is a life-changing interview, if nothing else, it’ll stop you in your tracks, giving you a new perspective on life, on death, and of living your greatest life here on Earth.
For myself, I found Dr. Eben Alexander’s book Proof of God, to be perhaps the most single important book I’ve ever read this lifetime. And if you know my show, you’ll know I read a LOT.
Topics and Questions:
a. What was Dr. Eben Alexander like before he “died”.
b. What happened physically when he contracted meningitis.
c. Why he shouldn’t have lived from the rare, fatal disease.
d. What he experiencing while he was brain dead.
e. What was happening to him spirituality during this week and beyond.
f. Could it have been a brief hallucination, delusion, or fantasy?
g. Reading your latest book, it seems like these experiences have happened since the beginning of written work, if these are so real, why haven’t they been studied, or written up, or why isn’t this knowledge mainstream?
h. There’s a point in your journey where you were travelling on a butterfly, and a woman was there with you who told you three key things. What were those three things?
i. How long did it feel like you were gone for?
j. In the Map of Heaven, you talk about having lost hope, or the newness for life before your experience. What were you like when you came back?
k. I (Michael Sandler) have had two near-death experiences, both of which radically changed me. Even the laugh you here now, and my Woo Hoo came out of my experiences. I’m not the same person I was, each time I died on the trails. How have you changed?
l. During my second experience, the best-way I could describe it, was I was getting downloads, like drinking from a firehouse. I was laying in a freezing creek by Lake Tahoe, forcing myself to breath, staring out up at the most brilliant sun I’ve ever seen, while torrents of information seemed to come to me. I’m still working to decipher them all, but this show was one of the pieces that came out of it. I was reading in your book that you were taking these fantastical visits and getting the most incredible downloads. I don’t know how you put it in words, but what kind of downloads were you getting?
m. What kind of downloads did you get?
n. What’s your latest insight based on the downloads or on the experience?
o. What does this experience mean for us?
p. What can you tell us about the brain and consciousness, based on what you’ve learned
q. Jessica always asks that I ask a question about children, child-raising, or infants. In this case, she asked if kids come into this world without the same veil, buffers, or restrictions of an adult mind, kids brains also limit them in the same way adult brains do, or is the veil more translucent at this point?
r. What are some of the key themes you learned from your journey?
s. What does it mean to be living under the aspect of eternity?
t. What does Love vs. Fear mean to you?
u. How can we live differently based on what you’ve experienced?
v. Writing this book could not have done wonders for your career as a neurosurgeon, so why did you write this book? And what’s the most important thing you hope people get from it?
w. Why did you write The Map of Heaven, your second book?
x. You write toward the end of your second book The Map of Heaven, a quote of Aldous Huxley, a famous writer “This world is an illusion, but it is an illusion we must take seriously. Because it is real as far as it goes…we must find a way of being in this world while not being in it.” Why did you include this, and what do you mean by it?
Further Info at www.InspireNationShow.com
If you’ve ever struggled with health issues doctors couldn’t solve, then you may be one of the 80% of people deficient in magnesium! Magnesium’s responsible for over 800 known processes in the body and counting. If you want to find out if you may be deficient, the simplest ways to remedy it, and the huge positive benefits this could have for your body, then today’s show is for you.
We’re talking with Dr. Carolyn Dean, a leading expert in Magnesium with over 30 books & 110 kindles on the life-changing benefits of magnesium.
First we’ll discuss the top signs we’re deficient, why the deficiency, and how it shows up in our bodies. We’ll learn what to take, what not to take risks, dosages, and how much is safe! Plus baths, and true “electrolyte” sports drinks you can make at home without all the sugar!
We’ll look at how to re-mineralize your body, reversing osteoporosis and getting stronger, healthier bones. And we’ll look at kicking heart-disease naturally, removing plaque from your arteries, eliminating heart arrhythmias and fibrillation, lowering blood pressure & cholesterol levels, and improving your triglycerides and blood lipid levels.
We’ll look at autoimmune & inflammatory diseases such as diabetes, lupus, MS, ALS and Parkinson’s, plus autism and epilepsy.
For fitness, we’ll look at preventing muscle cramps and fatigue. And how magnesium can dramatically boost energy levels, reduce fatigue and improve the quality of your sleep!
This is an incredible, not-to-be-missed show to boost your brain power, healthy & fitness, and keep illness and injury away!
If you’ve ever wondered why your energy levels were low, anxiety is up, and your skin’s aging prematurely, then do we have the show for you too!
Some of the topics covered include:
1. Signs of Magnesium Deficiency
2. What is magnesium?
3. What we should do about a magnesium deficiency.
4. Why it’s magnesium, NOT CALCIUM, that’s important for our bones
5. Signs your magnesium levels may be DANGEROUSLY LOW
6. Why Magnesium important for SKIN HEALTH
7. Why magnesium good for anti-anxiety
8. How magnesium reduce your risk of diabetes?
9. Digestion and magnesium
10. Best foods for magnesium
11. Magnesium for MS, ALS, and epilepsy
12. Magnesium for autism
13. Do Sports drinks contain magnesium?
14. How can we make homemade electrolyte drink?
15. CoQ10 destroyed by meds and protected by Magnesium
16. Eye twitching
17. Heart racing
18. Mineral loss in teeth from saliva
19. Magnesium deficiency causing an unhealthy balance of phosphorus and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth
20. Heart Failure, Heart Disease, and boosting your heart health with magnesium
21. Statins, high blood pressure, and magnesium
22. Migraines and magnesium
23. PMS and menstrual cramps and magnesium
24. Muscle cramps, exercise, and magnesium
25. Sleep, constipation, anxiety, migraines
26. Magnesium greatest predictor of heart disease
27. Vitamin D deficiency – Vitamin D and magnesium
28. Blood pressure medication
29. High cholesterol
30. Irritable bowel syndrome
31. Magnesium intake is inversely associated with coronary artery calcification: the Framingham Heart Study.
32. Are researchers using wrong forms of magnesium?
33. www.Requestatest.com magnesium RBC test
34. Why blood tests let us down and why “average” is not good at all.
35. Safe dosages and protocol to begin
37. Atrial Fibrillation and remineralizing your heart
38. Arthritis, kidney stones, osteoporosis (osteoporosis scurvy of the bone)
39. Prostate cancer
40. Are epson salt baths good?
41. Blood sugar and magnesium deficiency
42. Dosage – minimum for different people
43. Fluoride, fluoridated medications, and boron
44. Brain fog, ADHD, and magnesium
49. Colitis, Bronchitis,
50. Chronic Fatigue,
51. Cold extremities,
53. Acid reflux,
55. Adrenal fatigue,
56. Blood clots,
58. Cholesterol elevation
59. Anxiety & depression
61. How much is initial amount to start out?
62. Starting with Epson salt baths and foot baths…see how it affects them.
63. ADHD and autism, better bowel movements… bowels relax, sleep better, stop being so irritated or irritable.
64. Magnesium citrate powder
66. Magnesium more important than calcium for children’s bones
67. Magnesium and menopause
69. Kidney disease
70. Hypothyroid, Hypothyroidism and Magnesium
71. Magnesium vs. boron for bones.
72. Why it’s magnesium, not calcium that’s important for the bones.
Why Aspirin may be dangerous and Magnesium may be better.
Find out why Dr. Oz, Dr. Mercola, and Dr. Weil think we’re struggling with magnesium deficiency. Find out why it’s critical for your heart, brain, blood pressure, immune system, digestion, blood sugar, muscle strength & more important than calcium...
For more info visit www.InspireNationShow.com
Want to communicate better with your pet, understand what they’re thinking, help them be happier, and potentially overcome any behavioral challenges? If so then this heartwarming interview with Tim Link, animal whisperer extraordinaire is for you!
Find the secret to talking with your dog or cat. How to hear what they have to say. Learn the best ways to change behaviors, prevent bad ones, and train your animal to truly be your best friend. And vice-versa, to help your animal let you know what he or she wants.
You’ll also learn how to be more mindful, present, and meditative with your pet. And how to open your heart and stay in a positive place, and its importance for your dog or cat.
You’ll learn how to eliminate their anxiety, and cultivate greater love with your animal. You’ll learn their likes and dislikes, and why they do the strange and funny things they do!
You’ll also understand a pet’s passing or dying better, heal old wounds, and learn how you can connect and communicate with your dog or cat on the other side. He even discusses animal reincarnation!!!
And you’ll learn how and why kids can communicate so easily with pets and what they need to know.
This is an entertaining, loving, compassionate interview that’ll leave you racing home to your pet to hear what they have to say, and create an even stronger bond and relationship with your animal. Be it dog, cat, horse or elephant...or even snake, gerbil or lion too, they have a lot to say, and you’ll learn how to listen!
Additional Show Notes:
Want better relationships, a healthy partnership, or to find the right special someone and life-long happiness? Then this interview with NY Times Best-Seller Alan C. Fox, entrepreneur & founder of a billion dollar real-estate empire and an incredible people person, is for you! <br>
People Tools author Alan C. Fox, has had a successful marriage for 35 years, and has learned to cultivate extra-special relationships. But he wasn’t always successful at love and marriage.
He’s been divorced twice, and always compromised his values for others.
Until 1 day, he realized to change his relationships he needed to change himself. (Similar strategies to the Law of Attraction and The Secret.)
Filled with laughter & fun stories, he covers an amazing range of relationship topics and strategies from how to be the right person and find the right person, to keeping yourself out of arguments. He even wraps up with a section on raising kids and as a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching them about building success, money and creating wealth!
This is an entertaining, inspiring, life-changing interview. Like How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, you’ll learn the secret to communicating and understanding people better!
You’ll be motivated and inspired. If you have a relationship, prepare for it to soar! And if you’re single, to attract that right special someone!
· why Alan’s first 2 marriages failed and how he made sure his 3rd would succeed
· “How to Be the Right Person” & understanding your core values to find the right person
· “My Many and Only”: How thousands of people may be right for you
· the most important advice for someone trying to meet the “right” person
· “singles workshops” & Alan’s technique for being fully present with 1 person
· the benefit of treating everyone as if they are really special to you
· importance of being there when it’s really important to your loved one no matter what
· look in the mirror first, but how to tell when it’s the other person
· chapter on mind reading
· chapter on it’s ok to ask, never punish someone for asking
· “Tool #8: Is it safe?” & the importance of making the relationship safe for your partner
· the secret is you
· assign yourself the task to “Catch Them Being Better”
· “The Best Defense Is No Defense” & go in with intentions to learn & change, not to criticize
· staying positive & practicing gratitude
· why Alan trained himself to have a bias to say “yes’ to any request
· the importance of cuddles and physical touch
· why you need to love the other person before they love you
· the important of talking about money with your family
· how Alan taught his children at 4 or 5 to start making investments
· teach children to be positive, listen and show respect
· Alan C Fox Online: Website
· Books Written by Alan C Fox:
· People Tools for Love and Relationships: The Journey from Me to Us by Alan C Fox
· People Tools for Business: 50 Strategies for Building Success, Creating Wealth, and Finding Happiness by Alan C Fox
· People Tools: 54 Strategies for Building Relationships, Creating Joy, and Embracing Prosperity by Alan C Fox
· Rattle Poetry Journal: poetry magazine founded by Alan C Fox; mission to promote the practice of poetry
· Freida C. Fox Family Foundation: non-profit co-founded by Alan C Fox; provides grants, consulting, and project based technical assistance for youth and education focused initiatives
· ubuntu: “…an idea from the Southern African region which means literally ‘human-ness,’ and is often translated as ‘humanity toward others,’ but is often used in a more philosophical sense to mean “the belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity.”
· ohana: “…part of Hawaiian culture, ʻohana means family… emphasizes that families are bound together and members must cooperate and remember one another.”
· The Autistic Brain: Helping Different Kinds of Minds Succeed by Temple Gradin
· Temple Grandin: inspiring, fact-based film about Temple Gradin starring Claire Daines
Want greater income? A better job? The fitness you’ve always wanted, or to finally be excited to get out of bed and take on the day? Then this interview with motivational speaker, life coach and #1 best-selling author Hal Elrod of The Miracle Morning is for you!
Some call him the next Tony Robbins, and after you’re fired up from this interview with powerful actionable advice you’ll understand why!
Yet before Hal (aka Yo Pal Hal) became a success, he died 3 times after a drunk driver hit him head-on at age 20. Despite permanent brain damage, he rebounded, set his company’s sales record, and Hal joined his business hall of fame.
Years later as an entrepreneur he experience financial disaster, losing his home, and getting deeply depressed.
Yet he pulled himself up and became an unstoppable force of motivation and self-help guidance in the process. And he became an ultra-runner and visionary business and life coach too!
His secret? The Miracle Morning program he shares in this interview that he learned after studying Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Oprah, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Seth Godin, Will Smith, Jim Carey, Ray Dalio, Robin Sharma, and countless other incredibly successful individuals!
In this entertaining interview, you’ll learn his simple step-by-step SAVERS program to turn your life around and achieve your greatest success!
Prepare to be inspired and motivated as you learn the skills you need to take your life to a new level and manifest whatever you desire!!!
·Hal’s near death accident, which caused him to die 3 times
·why Hal’s parents thought he was in denial and delusional in the hospital
·why he called his accident a “good thing”
·most important lesson Hal (aka Yo Pal Hal) learned in sales about complaining
·how to accept the worst possible case scenarios
·the best way to direct your energy resources
·how positive thinking (think Tony Robbins) puts you into a peak mental state
·the level of commitment it takes to realize your goals
·why Yo Pal Hal got a weekly accountability coach
·Hal admits he still has fears, self-doubts and insecurities
·what sets apart successful people from unsuccessful people (hint: how you deal with your emotions)
·in 2007, Hal lost half his clients, his car, and almost his home
·the advice a friend gave him that transformed his life, in 2 months doubling his income
·also trained for a 52-mile ultramarathon
·the Miracle Morning is comprised of 6 activities, “practices older than dirt”
·acronym SAVERS stands for:
o Silence – prayer or meditation
o Affirmations – results oriented and practical, exact, easy to do (spirituality, law of attraction, the secret)
o Visualizations – visualize yourself taking action that day and create emotional enjoyment of doing it in your mind (meditation and spirituality)
o Exercise – as little as 3 minutes
o Reading – self-help books on topics you want to improve
o Scribing – writing, journaling
·focus on who you are becoming, rather than what you are doing
·focus on becoming more, instead of doing more
·shout outs to his two children: 6-year old Sophie and 3-year old Halston
Books Written by Hal Elrod formerly known as Yo Pal Hal:
Other Books Mentioned:
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
Eben Pagen: create a successful morning ritual; you win the morning, you win the day
Robin Sharman, author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
Anthony Robbins, author of MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
Ray Dalio, billionaire & founder of the world’s biggest hedge fund firm, Bridgewater Associates
The Five Minute Journal: recommended by Hal
Famous People Who Practice Affirmations:
Famous People Who Practice Visualization
Do you want to be inspired and feel you can accomplish anything in life? Then this interview with Ben Saunders, world-record arctic explorer is for you!
Ben had a dream to complete the Scott Expedition, an 1800 mile journey on foot to the South Pole and back considered so dangerous, no one had attempted it in over 100 years. The last team all died trying.
But Ben believed he could do it. He doesn’t understand impossible. Instead he took 10 years preparing, raising 5 million dollars, and building a team to make the impossible possible.
Then he stepped onto the ice and into the unknown. For 105 days he pulled a 440 pound sled, over glaciers, ice-fields, even mountains in sub-zero blizzard conditions.
It’s a journey so daunting it’s hard to comprehend. But we all can relate. We each have our mountains to climb and arctic deserts to traverse. We can learn from Ben how to get started, stay motivated, find solutions, and put one foot in front of the other to succeed at our dreams, no-matter-what.
Ben Saunders is truly Shining Bright and after listening, you can’t help but shine brighter too! And, chances are, you’ll be ready and raring to take on your day and your next great adventure!
If you’ve ever struggled to get a better job, a healthy relationship, the love of your life, or greater wealth or happiness, then this EXCLUSIVE interview with Michael Samuels, the #1 best-selling Law of Attraction author of Ask the Universe, Keep Calm and Ask On, and the Universe-ity is for you!!!
Until now Michael Samuels has never granted interviews. In this show, he comes out and shares his secrets to bringing into your life everything you desire.
He also shares about his own life, his low point, the oppressive relationship he had, and how he was ignoring his inner self. Then watching a Tony Robbins interview, he made one simple act that would change everything.
He found his own personal power, that would put him on his path toward skyrocketing business success, an amazing writing career spanning multiple genres, and wildly successful self-help books that have transformed the lives of thousands.
In this episode he’ll help you come up with your plan to bring about massive change in all areas of your life.
This is a heart-felt, yet powerful interview, that’ll leave you feeling inspired, with a plan, and ready to attract happiness, health, wealth, LOVE, and anything else you desire!
* Why he decided to write book, wallowing away in self pity, low point, oppressive relationship, not connecting with inner self, wanted to reinvent himself…
* Watching Anthony Robbins infomercial and went on 30 day Tony Robbins Personal Power program
* He shows step-by-step how you get in touch with your subconscious, get in alignment with your goals, and how you bring about the
* Turned self pity to self empowerment
* Turned into sponge
* Read “The Science of Getting Rich” and The Power of Subconsious Mind
* Your subconscious mind must be in harmony with the universe
* Wrote down wants of his wife, from religion, to height to color of her hair
* How we confuse the universe
* Everything is wants in life, the minute you’re born, you have wants
* Wanting is not lacking, it’s setting goals for yourself
* Write it down, commit, program your subconscious and take action
* Like planting a tree, you have to nurture and be patient
* Wants the universe see you working towards your goal…
* The idea of worrying is going to create more reasons to worry
* I have no idea how to do it, but you go for it anyway
* 5000 no’s, but expect 1 yes from the universe
* How to create your want list--correctly
* “You create your life”
* Be a creator, not a competitor
* Karma and others
* Be willing to learn about yourself
* People need to wake up and…
* Journey makes you who you are
* Constantly reinvent your self, from point B to Point C
* You have to learn from everybody
* Getting control of who you are as a person
* How everyone’s life is like a screenplay, with a moment called “all is lost” facing “certain death”
* How you accept the hard stuff is how much they will propel you into future
* Teaching children to study the greats, teach them everything, like clay and mold them
· “Personal Power” by Anthony Robbins
· Michael Phillip Cash
· “Money” by Anthony Robbins
· Wallace Waddle Science of Getting Rich
· William Akinson
· Joseph Murphy “The Power of the Subconsious Mind”
· “Biology of Belief” by Bruce Lipton
· Ralph Waldo Emerson
· Napoleon Hill
· Donald Trump
· Star Wars – Quin Gong Jing , fish eats fish “There’s always a bigger fish”
· George Carlin “If people aren’t meeting your needs, drop some of your needs.”
· Devil’s Advocate starring Al Pacino
· Boomerang “Eddie Murphy”
· “Heavenwood” script
· George Andersen median
· “Proof of Heaven” by Dr. Eben Alexander
· “The Hero’s Journey” by Joseph Campbell
· “The Man with a Thousand Facees” by Joseph Campbell
· “The Writer’s Journey” by Joseph Campbell
· “Lord of the Rings”
· Will Smith
· First interview in 5 years
· Famous People who never finished high school:
· Peter Jackson
· Walt Disney
· Richard Branson
· Tom Cruise
· Jim Carrey
· Steve Jobs
· Quentin Tarantino
· Nicholas Cage
· Johnny Depp
· Jimmy Buffet, The Hokey Pokey
Discover how Inspire Nation can transform your life!
In this START here episode you'll learn about the show's unique daily format, upcoming guests, and about your host Michael Sandler.
You'll learn how Inspire Nation came about (hint, it involved a near-death-experience), the type of guests you'll find on the show, and why it's your one-stop-shop for inspiration, motivation, guidance and direction.
You'll be inspired to tune in daily, for amazing guests like Dr. Eben Alexander, runaway New York Times Best-Selling Author of Proof of Heaven, or Hal Elrod, a motivational speaker that'll have you up early for your best day's ever...yes, he's quite possibly the next Tony Robbins. Plus you'll hear from health experts like Dr. Carolyn Dean, the world's leading authority on Magnesium, Tim Link, an animal whisperer who'll teach you how to talk with your dog or cat...or any other animal you may have!
You'll also get exclusive interviews from the likes of Michael Samuel's, one of the top spirituality authors and law-of-attraction experts out there, he's written three best-sellers, Just Ask the Universe, Stay Calm and Ask On, and The Universe-ity. And you'll have an interview from Kamal Ravikant, runaway best-selling author of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It.
Phew! That's a lot of great guests, but that's only our first week!!!
Each morning you'll get a new guest and discover a new way to shine.
They say to be the best, surround yourself with the best people. Well this is your chance with inspire nation. It's like hanging out with your best friends who help you to take your business, relationship, love life and romance, health, wealth, and every aspect of your life to an entirely new level. Why, because you've surrounded yourself with the best, so they'll help you rise to the top.
It's quite simple, you'll have a new mentor a day through Inspire Nation to help guide you on your way!
Here's our Daily Format:
* Motivational Mondays to help get you going – Week 1 that’s an exclusive interview with best-selling author Michael Samuels about the law of attraction, the secret to manifesting anything you desire and Asking the Universe. Then a 2nd interview with runaway best-selling author Kamal Ravikant, author of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It talking about how failures can be your greatest, most transformative successes, if you learn to truly love yourself.
* Triumphant Tuesdays – We help you soar with stories of heroes and heroines who inspire and endure. Week 1 it’s Ben Saunders, record-setting arctic explorer who hiked, ran, climbed and dragged a 440 sled 1800 miles to the South Pole and Back. Talk about an ultra-endurance athlete. It took him 10 years to raise the 5 million dollars for the 105 day journey...an event he successfully completed after the last team all died trying.
* Wisdom Wednesday’s – where you get sage advice and life-changing or planet saving words of wisdom from top life coaches, earth advocates, and speakers. Week 1 it’s Hal Elrod, talking about the transformative power of a miracle morning routine. After his own near death experience (he was hit head-on by a car and died 3 times), he turned his life around, become a business hall-of-famer, and an incredibly successful life coach. He attributes it all to the six savers techniques he learned from greats such as Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Tim Ferris, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Tiger Woods, and the list goes on and on! He studied what made each of these people successful and distills it down for you!
* Tantric Thursdays, where we help your heart, discussing relationships, meditation, love, and more. Week 1 we have Alan Fox, multi-millionaire, philanthropist, and New York Times best-selling author, talking about People Tools that help you with better communication, better romance and love, and long lasting meaningful relationships.
* Feel Good Fridays, where we help give you a smile while keeping things light, fun, and upbeat. Week 1 it’s the animal whisperer Tim Link, teaching us how to talk with our dogs and cats. If you have a pet, then this is a must listen episode, it'll completely change how you relate with your pet, and greatly enrich both of your lives!
* A Smart You Saturdays, where you get the latest in health advice and heady advice. Week 1 it’s one of the world’s leading experts on the health benefits of Magnesium, Dr. Carolyn Dean.
* Soulful Sunday’s, where you’ll get spiritual advice, and transformative stories from the heart. Week 1 it’s Dr. Eben Alexander, the runaway New York Times best-selling author and neurosurgeon, who shares his Near Death Experience from his book Proof of Heaven.
You'll discover how and why Inspire Nation will change your life, day by day, each time you listen. You'll leave this show inspired and excited to check out our latest interviews.
Like life-hacking, Inspire Nation will upgrade your life, all from the comfort of your home, office, car, treadmill or path.
Imagine how much better your life will be tomorrow, if you're just 1% better each day.
And with Inspire Nation, you'll upgrade your life by leaps and bounds!
You'll leave each show with an ear-to-ear grin, a sense of purpose, a plan, and the energy you need to help your life take off! You'll feel better today, have more fun, find more peace, and achieve the happiness and success you desire.
Inspire Nation, it's like getting a daily dose of magic and inspiration, all in one place.
So enjoy the show, have fun, prepare to laugh out loud, and Shine Bright!!!
(Note: Michael Sandler was inspired to start down this road many years before his NDE, he listened to the likes of Tony Robbins, Zig Zigglar, Oprah Winfrey, Wallace Wattles, Napoleon Hill, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, the Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hanh, Pema Chodron, Brian Tracy, and many, many more!)
Want to attract greater happiness, health, success, wealth and love into your life? Then this interview with self-love expert and Silicon Valley entrepreneur Kamal Ravikant author of the runaway bestseller Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It, is for you!
Kamal wasn’t always a self-help expert. He was a successful tech start-up expert until the last company he started completely blew up. He lost friends, investors, his savings, his health, determination, and everything he had. Depressed and dejected, he holed himself up in bed in a dark room, saying “feeling depressed was on my better days”.
But then one day, he couldn’t take it anymore, and crawled to his journal, where he made a sacred vow with himself. That vow would transform his life, and the lives of countless others.
His life rebounded, his health took off, relationships improved, and even his finances dramatically turned around.
Then he wrote a book on it which became an overnight sensation!
In this inspiring interview you’ll learn about his sacred vow, how me made it, kept it, and his secret to transforming your life.
You’ll leave with the tools you need to make each moment magical and with a beaming ear-to-ear smile!
· Key Topics: