Want better relationships, a healthy partnership, or to find the right special someone and life-long happiness? Then this interview with NY Times Best-Seller Alan C. Fox, entrepreneur & founder of a billion dollar real-estate empire and an incredible people person, is for you! <br>
People Tools author Alan C. Fox, has had a successful marriage for 35 years, and has learned to cultivate extra-special relationships. But he wasn’t always successful at love and marriage.
He’s been divorced twice, and always compromised his values for others.
Until 1 day, he realized to change his relationships he needed to change himself. (Similar strategies to the Law of Attraction and The Secret.)
Filled with laughter & fun stories, he covers an amazing range of relationship topics and strategies from how to be the right person and find the right person, to keeping yourself out of arguments. He even wraps up with a section on raising kids and as a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching them about building success, money and creating wealth!
This is an entertaining, inspiring, life-changing interview. Like How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, you’ll learn the secret to communicating and understanding people better!
You’ll be motivated and inspired. If you have a relationship, prepare for it to soar! And if you’re single, to attract that right special someone!
· why Alan’s first 2 marriages failed and how he made sure his 3rd would succeed
· “How to Be the Right Person” & understanding your core values to find the right person
· “My Many and Only”: How thousands of people may be right for you
· the most important advice for someone trying to meet the “right” person
· “singles workshops” & Alan’s technique for being fully present with 1 person
· the benefit of treating everyone as if they are really special to you
· importance of being there when it’s really important to your loved one no matter what
· look in the mirror first, but how to tell when it’s the other person
· chapter on mind reading
· chapter on it’s ok to ask, never punish someone for asking
· “Tool #8: Is it safe?” & the importance of making the relationship safe for your partner
· the secret is you
· assign yourself the task to “Catch Them Being Better”
· “The Best Defense Is No Defense” & go in with intentions to learn & change, not to criticize
· staying positive & practicing gratitude
· why Alan trained himself to have a bias to say “yes’ to any request
· the importance of cuddles and physical touch
· why you need to love the other person before they love you
· the important of talking about money with your family
· how Alan taught his children at 4 or 5 to start making investments
· teach children to be positive, listen and show respect
· Alan C Fox Online: Website
· Books Written by Alan C Fox:
· People Tools for Love and Relationships: The Journey from Me to Us by Alan C Fox
· People Tools for Business: 50 Strategies for Building Success, Creating Wealth, and Finding Happiness by Alan C Fox
· People Tools: 54 Strategies for Building Relationships, Creating Joy, and Embracing Prosperity by Alan C Fox
· Rattle Poetry Journal: poetry magazine founded by Alan C Fox; mission to promote the practice of poetry
· Freida C. Fox Family Foundation: non-profit co-founded by Alan C Fox; provides grants, consulting, and project based technical assistance for youth and education focused initiatives
· ubuntu: “…an idea from the Southern African region which means literally ‘human-ness,’ and is often translated as ‘humanity toward others,’ but is often used in a more philosophical sense to mean “the belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity.”
· ohana: “…part of Hawaiian culture, ʻohana means family… emphasizes that families are bound together and members must cooperate and remember one another.”
· The Autistic Brain: Helping Different Kinds of Minds Succeed by Temple Gradin
· Temple Grandin: inspiring, fact-based film about Temple Gradin starring Claire Daines