If you’ve ever wanted to manifest anything in your life, then do we have the At Your Command and Five Lessons Show for You.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, PEN Award-winning historian and one of the true behind-the-scenes leaders in the new thought movement today. He’s the author, co-author, and editor of a plethora and cornucopia of books, far too many to mention, along with an absolute favorite author of mine, Neville Goddard.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about two books, At Your Command and the Five Lessons, to understand the I AM, higher awareness, consciousness and metaphysics, to attract whatever you desire into your life!
Neville Goddard At Your Command Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How’d Mitch Horowitz get interested in Neville Goddard?
- Who was Neville?
- How did he come to the states?
- Who was Abdullah and how did they meet?
- What was Neville’s relationship to Joseph Murphy?
- What’s the principle (technique) of expression??? (or how do you begin to manifest???)
- What are the three rules of manifestation?
- What did Neville mean “reading in this light you will find (the bibl) to be the greatest scientific book ever written
- What did these words of Moses mean “I am that I am”
- What does it mean that God is within?
- What does it mean “before you are healthy, you feel yourself to be healthy”
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- What are the Five Lessons of Neville?
- Why is consciousness the only reality – and what does this mean?
- What’s the importance of writing your own obituary?
- What’s the importance of not looking back?
- How do we imagine according to Neville?
- What does it mean that assumptions harden into fact?
- What’s the law of reverse effort?
- What’s wrong with will-power and effort?
- What’s it mean to think fourth dimensionally?
- What’s the importance of what we’re attentive too?
- What’s it mean that no one to change but self?
- What does it mean that I am the cause of all that happens to me?
- What’s the importance of remaining faithful to your idea?
- For More Info Visit: MitchHorowitz.com
Neville Goddard & Mitch Horowitz on Using the Power of Consciousness & Imagination to Amplify the Law of Attraction! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com