If you’ve ever wanted to feel better, more joyous, happier, and at peace, then do we have the Bring in the Love show for you!
Today we’ll talk about getting in your heart space, breathing in love, sending out love, being in a state of love, and giving as much as you can of it away!
Heart-Centered Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What we can learn from a summer of smoke?
- What can you do if you’re struggling with smoke?
- How can nasal breathing help us with smoke, AND to relax!
- The air filter that Michael and Jessica use.
- How to rescue birds.
- How can work and explore to find your purpose?
- What are the different elixirs Jessica is making for our health?
- What we can learn from Eggnog Kombucha and Apple Pie Kombucha
- What it means that Jessica’s an alchemist?
- Why Jessica should write “Jessica’s Magic Kitchen”?
- What does it mean to go into your heart-space to find your passion and direction?
- How to be more gentle and loving to yourself to get in your heart-space?
- What does “Breaking Up with Busy” have to do with getting in our heart-space?
- What it means to be enough without having to fill your life with busy-ness?
- What does it mean to back off from the do-ed-ness?
- How to slow down from a hurricane from action?
- What it means to have patience and practice in being extra kind and gentle with yourself?
- How to find greater stillness and greater peace within yourself?
- For More Info Visit: InspireNationShow.com
CJ Liu and Michael Sandler on How to Get and Stay in a Heart-Centered Space for Much Greater Peace & Happiness!!! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire