If you’ve ever wanted to shift your life, discover what you’re made of, and rock it toward your dreams, then do we have the deconstruction show for you.
Today we’ll talk about deconstructing our lives, and tearing things down, in order to build something better.
We also talk about the power of getting uncomfortable, deconstructing & unraveling parts of your life in order to build something new.
We'll look at why discomfort serves you and can be a powerful, positive tool for direction and guidance in your life. We'll look at ways to manage your emotions, your time, to set priorities, and re-evaluate what's most important to you.
And we'll look at the spiritual significance of tearing down the old, in order to build the new.
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What our ayurvedic body types have to do with anything?
- Why you want to question everything and look at your limiting beliefs
- How you can work to bring more space into your life
- What’s the importance of deconstructing your schedules to rebuild your life
- What are deconstructions and how can they serve us?
- Why disorienting can be a positive – and then how to reorient your life
- What it means to make time for the deconstruction and reconstruction process
- How to let go or heal your losses in order to be free and rebuild
- What are closing rituals?
- What’s a technology Shabbat?
- How do we use newfound time to serve our lives?
- What it means to create space
- What it means to be presence or mindful with your space and how you’re engineering your life?
- What it means to go with the flow, rather than trying to force doors open?
- What it means to be between fear and flow – and what to do when you’re there
- What It means that done is better than great?
- What it means to burn your telomeres, and why it’s important to know
- What’s the importance of asking if something is serving you or not
- What we can learn from Paul Sellig and his guides?
- What’s the book Michael Sandler has started writing
- What does automatic writing have to do with anything
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
- What it means that everything is happening for us and through us, rather than to us
- What’s the importance of allowance in the decontruction process
- What’s the art of surrender
CJ Liu on The Power of Deconstruction and Discomfort to Help Guide & Build the Life & Success You Desire! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com