If you’ve ever wanted a better understanding of what in the world to eat or not eat, then do we have the FOOD SANITY show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. David Friedman, a #1 best-selling author with a million best-selling audiobook “America’s Unbalanced Diet” and the author of a fascinating new must-read on eating FOOD SANITY.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about myth-busting and misconceptions, and how to choose what to eat in a world of Fads and Fiction.
Food Sanity Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is the severe stomachache David Friedman had at 22?
- What did he learn from acute appendicitis?
- What did he learn from his patients about diet and back pain?
- What can we learn from evolution about our stomachs?
- What was the real caveman diet?
- What do we know about dairy and the human body?
- What does dairy do for our bones?
- What else do we need to know about dairy?
- Is skim milk good for us?
- Do we need animal meat for protein and strong muscles?
- What do we need to know about chicken – and can it be good for us?
- What’s the research on eggs and cholesterol?
- How can we tell if it’s a great healthy egg?
- What do we need to know about fish – and is it still a super-food?
- What do we really need to know about mercury?
- What’s the harm in farmed fish?
- Is fish oil safe?
- What’s it mean to eat a rainbow for better health?
- What’s the Harvey Diamond Fit for Life morning challenge?
- What’s the soy scam?
- What are the benefits of sea vegetables?
- Why do we want wheat grass?
- What’s the harm in white foods?
- What are common obesogens?
- What’s the harm in artificial sweeteners (and why they don’t make you thin)!
- Is salt really bad for you???
- For More Info Visit: FoodSanity.com
Dr. David Friedman on Understanding What to Eat and Not to Eat in a World of Fads and Fiction! Health | Nutrition | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com