If you’ve ever been drawn to the forest, or to trees, and wondered what they’re lives are really like, then do we have The Hidden Life of Trees show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Peter Wohlleben, scientist, explorer, and conservationist, and the author of severl books on trees including, The Hidden Life of Trees.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about what trees feel, how they communicate, and what life in the slow lane, is really like.
That plus we’ll talk about trees telling time, a wood wide web, trees sweating, tree love, trees in the city, an aspen called pando, winning the tree lottery, tree etiquette, and why youngster trees, don’t know self-restraint…
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What exactly is a forester
- How did Peter get into forest stewardship
- What Beech and Oak have to do with anything
- How we can sense a forest in pain and what we acquired from our ancestors
- How blood pressure lowers in healthy forests and rises in unhealthy ones
- What are loner forests?
- How does one animal such as a wolf affect the entire health and eco-system of the forest
- What’s the social structure of trees?
- Can trees live once they’re snapped and fallen?
- What happens to city trees and suburban trees?
- Trees that are 10,000 years old and tree roots that are 80,000 to perhaps 1 million years old
- Do trees have memory?
- What do trees do after a drought
- How are trees social beings?
- How do trees communicate?
- Are some trees treated better than others?
- Are some trees more social than others?
- Do parent trees teach their children?
- What’s the biggest danger of clear-cuts?
- What trees have to do with elephants?
- Why trees are “plant elephants”
- How trees speak with each other?
- What’s the Wood Wide Web?
- Why trees need to do with their leaves
- What do trees do in the winter
- Do trees sleep
- How do trees go to the bathroom?
- What do bright leaves tell insects
- Does global warming confuse trees
- How trees can migrate
- How trees feel pain
- Does pruning a tree hurt the tree?
- Is there love between trees?
- What’s wrong with planting trees that have been grown in nurseries
- How trees are able to count?
- Thank you to Jane Billinghurst for such a beautiful book translation!!!
Peter Wohlleben on the Hidden Life of Trees in Nature, How They Speak, Think and Feel & Why it Matters! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com