If you’ve ever wanted to live an inspired life, then do we have the most unstoppable, On-Fire, show for you!
Ferocious optimism is the ability to see the possibilities and rise above your circumstances, almost no matter what! Once burned over 100% of his body, John O'Leary was given a 0% chance of survival, and yet, lived to survive, thrive, and become one of the greatest motivational speakers in the world.
He's also one of my all-time favorite authors, with my new all-time favorite inspirational book, In AWE.
In this interview discover ferocious optimism and possibilities, especially in this COVID-19 time.
Key Points Discussed:
- Did you really get to play the piano at the MGM Grand Amphitheatre before 18,000+ people with no fingers? (03:44)
- How moving forward gets a person unstuck and out of a rut (06:39)
- Cutting through all the BS that divided us as human beings through music, spirituality, and faithfulness (09:56)
- What makes kids our natural scientists? (11:33)
- The loss that we’ve had of the critical thinking that enables us to look at the big picture and ask questions (13:20)
- Making things out of this Coronavirus time that will turn it into something special (17:54)
- Having the time of his life when he should have been in pain (21:00)
- The importance of challenging the voice in our head and wisely choosing who we pay attention to (26:53)
- What does it mean to you to release the breaks and why not? (31:45)
- Moving past the hurdles of today through grit, faith, and vision (35:55)
- Can we ever be ready for the storm we’re about to face? (39:18)
- Learned helplessness: Doing something even though we couldn’t do in the past (43:10)
- Moving past what our brain thinks is possible (45:47)
- The meaning of expecting amazing, expecting beauty, and expecting joy (52:36)
- Leaning the ladder on the right wall to climb and go towards succeeding in things that will matter (01:02:07)
- What are you telling your kids at this time? (01:04:26)
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.Instagram.com/InspireNationLive
And to follow Inspire Nation on Tik Tok simply go to InspireNationShow on Tik Tok