If you’ve ever wondered why you’re struggling with your health, your emotions, or your mind, then do we have the Mind-Gut Connection Show for You.
Today I’ll be talking with Emeran Mayer, MD, who has studied brain-body interactions for the almost 40 years and is considered a pioneer and world leader in the area of brain-gut microbiome interactions and chronic pain. He’s the author of an astounding new book and look at our minds and our health, The Mind-Gut Connection.
And that’s just what we’ll talk about today, how the hidden conversation within our bodies impacts our mood, our choices, and our overall health, and what we can do about it.
That plus we’ll talk about exotic Bavarian chocolates, the dangers of eating mad, gut microbes and making Xanax, breast milk and valium, dietary lessons from the Yanomami, a bus-ride that shall forever live in digestive infamy, and what in the world rhesus monkeys have to do with going to college.
Gut Health & Microbiome Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How he started listening to his gut and where it steered him
- What’s the power of journaling?
- How many microbes are in us and on us?
- What do microbes have to do with what we think, feel and say
- How to listen to your gut when you’re shopping for food
- What’s a new view of the human being or the human superorganism
- What are we really made of?
- What is the human microbiome?
- What is the language of the microbiome
- Who is driving the ship, or how are the micro-organisms controlling or talking to us
- How changing the microbiome changes whether we gain or lose weight
- Why we have to be careful which microbes we feed
- How our microbiome has developed for our modern poor diet
- What’s the danger of eating angry?
- What’s the power of prayer for your food
- What does your childhood has to do with your gut?
- How we can help our children’s guts
- How our guts and microbiome has been changed over multiple generations
- How to prevent our kids from getting obese
- What we can learn from Michael Pollan
- What the stress on the mother (during pregnancy too) does for the microbiome of the baby
- What’s the importance of breast-feeding
- What happiness and positivity have to do with your child’s microbiome
- What’s the French paradox?
- What are some of the healthiest diets in the world
- What’s the danger of emulsifiers and additives
- What does our food have to do with our mood
- How does meditation and mindfulness change the microbiome
- How does spirituality and spiritual practices change your microbes
- emeranmayer.com – find lots of interviews and video clips On The Mind Gut Connection
- What’s a Buddhist approach to our microbiome
- What has his meditation practice been like
- What focusing on our breath in meditation has to do with our microbiome
What Your Gut is Trying to Tell You For Health, Happiness, Immune System, Fitness & Weight Loss! Dr. Emeran Mayer | Inspiration | Motivation | Meditation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com