If you’ve ever wanted to discover your life purpose, then do we have The Life You Were Born to Live show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dan Millman, former world champion gymnast, coach, martial arts teacher, the run-away international best-selling author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior, and a phenomenal guide and one-million book best-seller for discovering your life purpose, The Life You Were Born to Live
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about an amazing Life-Purpose system, to find meaning, purpose, and direction in your life.
The Life You Were Born to Live Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Who did Dan Millman meet after he shattered his leg in college?
- How did he become Socrates in The Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- What’s the true story behind Socrates?
- Who was the warrior priest who Dan Millman met in 1984?
- How did he change Dan’s life?
- What will Dan Millman’s last book be?
- How did Dan discover what became the “Life-Purpose system”?
- Where did the system come from?
- What does the system have to do with Numerology?
- What does Dan Millman mean that one’s life path is a mountain they get to climb?
- How does one determine one’s life path number (you can visit peacefulwarrior.com for a calculator)
- What does one’s life path number tell you?
- Is each person’s life path number unique?
- How can you use your number to guide you?
- What does it tell you about your career?
- What are the positives and negatives about your life path number?
- How does one’s numbers affect their relationships?
- What can we learn about our relationship from our numbers?
- What are the laws of spirit?
- What’s the law of flexibility and how does it affect us?
- How did the law of process affect Dan Millman’s life?
- What is the law of love?
- For More Info Visit: PeacefulWarrior.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation