If you’ve ever wanted more greatness in your life, then do we have The Recipe show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with John David Mann, an award winning, best-selling author and one of the most motivational authors out there about his latest co-creation and culinary delight, the recipe.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to spice up your life, and find the love and greatness you desire.
The Recipe for Greatness Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What we can all learn from Ben the poodle.
- What is a bonus round in life?
- Why the food we make matters so much in our lives, and the lives of our pets!
- What’s a hint about the next Go-Giver (The Go-Giver Influencer)
- How Kamal Ravikant of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It helped guide The Recipe.
- Why love is so important in life, and what it really means?
- Why love is a guiding principle for John David Mann.
- How the Recipe helps you become a better cook?
- Why is cooking such a beautiful metaphor/s for life?
- How Chef Charles Carroll had an idea for a book
- What does it mean to carve out a life of greatness, of purpose, of meaning, of greatness larger than oneself
- What’s the importance of service?
- Where does the real greatness in life emerge?
- What’s the importance of who (or what) you’re working for???
- What loss has to do with life, and with greatness?
- Why the experience of loss makes us more empathetic to others
- What choices and decisions in life have to do with anything
- What does it mean to control the sail, but not the wind
- What does it mean that everything matters?
- What’s the importance of controlling your space “mise en place”?
- What’s the importance of a first page or beginnings???
- Why tiny improvements matter
- How to move past self-doubt
- What does meditation have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of presence?
- What’s it mean to taste everything in life?
- Why don’t we want to hide out from our pain, and instead lean into it (and be present with it).
- What is John David Mann’s meditation practice?
- What John David Mann learned from Spencer Johnson and the One Minute Manager
- How he used the Law of Attraction to get his Go Giver sold.
- What’s the power of visualization???
- What can we do in the hypnagogic state?
- What’s the importance of “cleaning as you go” and what’s that mean?
- What is a commitment to excellence?
- What does honor have to do with anything???
- For More Info Visit: JohnDavidMann.com and www.TheIngredientsOfGreatness.com