If you’ve ever wanted to face the fear and do it anyway then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Ruth Soukup, best-selling author, mega-blogger extraordinaire, and the author of a brilliant on leaning into fear and finding your courage, Do It Scared.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about 7 key principles to find your courage, FACE YOUR FEARS and Do It Scared!
Do It Scared! Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics include:
- What happened to Ruth in her earliest years?
- How did she become an outcast or a rebel in her teen years?
- How did she find the courage to move thousands of miles away to finish school?
- What happened when she came back from the Netherlands?
- What drove her to attempt suicide?
- How did she end up in and out of psychiatric hospitals?
- What happened when anti-depressants and even shock therapy (think “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” didn’t work.
- At 23 she thought she’d ruined her life forever, how did she begin taking it back?
- How did her dad help save her life?
- How and when did faith play a role in her turn-around???
- How did she find the courage to start her own business?
- What was her big fat hairy goal?
- What are the seven principles to find your courage?
- What’s the importance of daring to think big?
- Why do we want to have a stretch goal?
- What’s a fate worse than failure – and how do we avoid it?
- Why are rules for suckers???
- Why do you need to “own it” and what does this mean???
- What’s it mean to let go of the victim’s card???
- What’s the importance of embracing honest feedback???
- What does Ruth mean there are no mistakes only lessons?
- Is balance over-rated?
- Is it okay to get obsessive???
- How do we just keep going, no matter what???
- To Find Out More Visit: www.RuthSoukup.com
Ruth Soukup of the Do It Scared Blog and Podcast on Her Amazing Journey & the 7 Key Principles to Finding Your Courage!
For similar shows, free meditations, Inspiring Tips and more visit: www.InspireNationShow.com