If you’ve ever felt there isn’t enough time…to get your work done, to get in shape, or get the things done you’d love to get done to help you move ahead in life, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with CJ Liu, the ever-popular Host of the Fire It Up With CJ show, and long-time life-coach and business coach. Who in turn will be interviewing me today, flipping things on their head.
We’ll be talking about all things time management, how to reign in the clock, your to do’s and get the things done in the day you want to get done so you can shift gears in life, get out of park, and start moving toward your dreams!
In short we’ll look at how to do more, with less time!
That plus we’ll talk about the SMP, the 4CC, the power of gratitude, and why zoning out, might just be the best thing in the world!
Questions and Topics Include:
- How Michael’s Time-Management has been affected by ADHD
- How Michael has worked to rewire his mind and reconstruct his external environment to accommodate his ADHD challenges.
- What are a few of Michael’s top ways to catch himself when he starts spinning out of control.
- How important is exercise in developing ones focus?
- An exercise from CJ Liu to help ground you or bring yourself back into your body.
- What Tempe Granding can teach us about calming down from anxiety.
- How touch helps us to relax
- How movement helps our focus
- Why it’s a myth that we ‘don’t have time’ to take care of ourselves.
- What do you do if you have six things going simulataneously
- How to keep from getting sucked in to Facebook
- A unique focus management skill involved an A and a B target.
- How a ‘Time Timer’ and Bessie the Cow’s moo helped Michael stay on task.
- What Michael’s Arc of a day looks like
- What Michael’s morning routine looks like
- What the Constanza affect is and how to use it to your advantage
- Why you don’t want to ‘drop everything’ and ‘focus on one thing’
- What is the Vacuum Principle
- Why we want to shorten the amount of time you have to do something.
- Why ‘relaxing’ may be more important than your productivity
- Why a binary approach (discuss Dr. Michelle Segar out of No Sweat) may not be the way to go.
- The importance of an evening routine
- The power of alarms
- Other tools Michael uses for time management
- The Value of Unrealistic time frames
- How James Swanwick of ESPN uses unrealistic goals to get things done.
- The power of an activity tracker watch.
- The importance of switching between different tools and finding out which ones work for you.
- The importance of tinkering
- What’s the Inspire Nation Club?
- A Bonus Meditation/Tool for Time’s When You Can’t Get It All Done.
- Where are Inspire Nation Meditations headed?
Learn How to Make Time, Find Time, & Get Things Done, Plus Focus Better, Stay More Relaxed, & More In the Zone Anytime of the Day - Plus a Bonus Meditation/Exercise To Help Get Things Done! Motivation | Spirituality | Business | Career | Self-Help
For more info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com