If you’ve ever wanted to feel better, stronger, happier, more empowered by life, and with vital force flowing through you, then do we have the vitality producing show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Deborah Zuhcker, naturopath, transformational health coach, and author of a fantastic book on transforming your health, happiness and our life, The Vitality Map.
Today we’ll talk about deep health, joyful self-care, and resilient well-being so you can live an authentic, meaningful life!
That plus we’ll talk about your inner mama bear, gardening yourself, bodhissatva syndrome, the dreaded D- word, the power of somatic therapy groups, what a stuffy nose, and dairy may have in common, and why an orgasm a day just may keep the doctor away.
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Vitality Producing Show (Questions and comments Include):
- How Dr. Zucker went into a downward spiral.
- How the wildnerness was part of Dr. Deborah Zucker’s path.
- What’s the concept of a woundedhealer.
- What’s the bodhisattva syndrome?
- What is personal sustainability
- What is a vitality date?
- Why we give up our vacation days, and what’s wrong with that
- How inquiry can help our lives
- Why when it comes to our health and wellness, nobody can be the expert more than we are.
- What is feminine energy and how can it help all of us
- Why gentle is the new strong
- What is inner mama bear energy
- What are 9 keys to deep vitality
- What does it mean to honor your unique life?
- What does the dreaded ‘r’ word ‘responsibility’ really mean?
- What does it mean to garden yourself?
- What does it mean to face and embrace your shadows?
- What it means from Brene Brown to name the orientation of your vulnerability
- What is the diet diary exercise?
- What meditation and mindfulness can help us with awareness
- What we can learn from our breath?
- How the breath can be a building point in self-awareness and intimacy
- What’s the importance of sleep?
- What’s wrong with our down time?
- Why we want to honor the role of play.
- Why we want to honor our sexual energy – and what it means to have an orgasm a day
- What’s aligning with your yes?
- For more info on Dr. Zucker’s book: thevitalitymap.com and www.vitalitymedicine.com
Dr. Deborah Zucker Shares Tools for Greater Health, Happiness & Well-Being Thru the Vitality Map! + Guided Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspiration | Motivation | Career | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com