If you’ve ever wanted to feel greater freedom and peace with the shape of your body, then do we have the Physical Disobedience show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Sarah Hays Coomer, a certified personal trainer, wellness coach, “diet abolitionist,” and the author of Lightness of Body and Mind. And her latest to set you free, Physical Disobedience.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about an unruly guide to health, stamina, busting through paradigms, taking control of our lives, and making great change in the world!
Physical Disobedience Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was Sarah’s relationship with food and dieting growing up?
- What does it mean to access your body and make peace with it?
- What is physical disobedience?
- What can we learn from the Dove study about our body image?
- What happened to her stomach?
- How did she become a physical trainer?
- What can we learn from physical training about our bodies?
- What does it mean that beauty has nothing to do with the pursuit of perfection?
- What does it mean to squander away our lives by picking our bodies to pieces?
- What can we learn from She-Ra?
- What does it mean to give our mice a microphone?
- What’s a health opportunist and why should we become one?
- How can helping our bodies help us with stress?
- What is the myth between exercise and weight loss?
- What’s the importance of focusing on our breath?
- What’s the truth about social media?
- What’s the importance of stopping doing what you feel you’re supposed to be doing?
- What’s the importance of being aimless?
- What can we learn from Felix Ivanov and Tai Chi?
- What’s the importance of being soft?
- What can we learn from 96 year old Lois Lee Frauchiger?
- What was her philosophy of acceptance?
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation