If you’ve ever wondered if you’re gonna make it, how you’re gonna make it, or how in the world to vault past your hurdles, then do we have the Everything Is Possible Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Jen Bricker, one of the most energized and inspiring people I’ve ever met, and I haven’t even met her yet! She’s an incredible athlete, gymnast, areal artist (she’s even toured with Britney Spears) and much more, and the author of an incredibly inspiring read, Everything is Possible.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about finding the faith & courage to follow your dreams.
That plus we’ll talk about pink power rangers, the power of Alf, a trampoline and popcorn, the importance of the Lion King, lifeguard rescues by Robie , the importance of Hardees ham and cheese sandwiches with the white cheese instead of the yucky orange, and why in the world you don’t want to leave your legs in the bathroom.
Inspiring Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why Can’t is not in her family’s vocabulary
- What are words without actions?
- What’s the importance of the little red wagon?
- How she went on intuition as a 5 year old girl
- How her trampoline work helped her in life
- Why she couldn’t even comprehend disabled sports
- How she went to championships and the junior Olympics in tumbling
- What’s the importance of the apple-tree in her back yard.
- How she has an external gear and an internal, more contemplative or spiritual gear
- What’s the significance of hot ham sandwiches
- Why you don’t want to get hard on yourself, but where it can come from
- What we can learn from Mark Woylnn and Inherited Family Trauma, called It Didn’t Start with You
- How she ended up at Disney
- How did she prepare to put herself into the zone for shows performing with Britney Spears
- How she found her adoptive family and the Olympian who was her sister
- What are faiths and gifts
- Can everyone cultivate a level of greatness inside of yourself
- What it takes for greatness
- What a happy life really means?
- What it means to love yourself, and how has love changed her life?
- What does intuition and spirituality look like to her?
- How can you surrender from a place of strength?
- How has she dealt with fear?
- What does mind over matter mean to her? Aka mindfulness and mental strengthening
- What does prayer and meditation look like for her (what’s her spiritual practice)?
- Advice for parents and children?
- jenbricker.com and her book Everything is Possible
- What it means that everything is possible???
Jen Bricker, Why Everything is Possible, Finding Faith & Courage to Follow Your Dreams! Health | Career | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com