If you’ve ever been short on time, not had enough time, or felt at wit’s end to find the time, then do we have the time finding show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about making time, finding time, getting more efficient with your time, plus finding the time to breathe.
That plus rolling research, dancing in the rain, schedule flips, trips to Taiwan, and what in the world podcast launch accelerators have to do with anything.
Making time, finding time, and finding the time to breathe
- What’s misplaced ‘doing’ energy look like and how does it affect our psyche, and our career
- What it means to change your schedule in your career or life
- What does a shift in the weather do to people
- What does a Podcast Launch Accelerator have to do with anything?
- What does changing your diet do to you – what’s the ripple effect?
- Why different locations – geographically, have different energies
- What we can learn from Tommy Rosa and Health Revelations on Heaven and Earth
- Why the woo-hoo works for some, and not for others.
- Why there are different shows that resonate with different people and why it’s all about the energy
- What’s the importance of understanding our filters
- What happened with the Cardiologist and the Accountant
- What heart-coherence has to do with anything
- What rain shadows in Sequim Washington has to do with anything
- Why people in Seattle don’t carry umbrellas
- What we can learn from Carl Honore, his Ted Talk and The Slow Fix
- Why self-care’s required when you get busy
- Why you need to take time to meditate when you get busy
- When you have to slow down
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler on Finding More Time & Understanding Your Energy for Happiness Health & Success! Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.FireItUpWithCj.com and www.InspireNationShow.com