If you’ve ever wanted to discover inner happiness then do we have the 10 Second Shortcuts to Awareness show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with psychotherapist, relationship expert and best-selling author Jonathan Robinson, the author of over 12 books including The Experience of God, Find Happiness Now, The Idiots Guide to Awakening Your Spirituality, and a fantastic new podcast for diving into awareness, Awareness Explorers.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about easy awakening shortcuts and diving into pure awareness, what it is, what it looks like and how it can transform our lives!
Awareness Explorers Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Who is Poonjaji and how did Jonathan Robinson meet him in India?
- What is pure awareness?
- Where does happiness come from?
- How long last Jonathan Robinson been meditating and how has it helped?
- What does it mean to awaken?
- What do we need to know about awakened awareness?
- What are the most important attitudes to help us develop awakened awareness?
- What is a 10 second tool to dive into awakened awareness?
- What’s the importance of having no preference I nthe moment?
- What’s the importance of being totally innocent to this moment?
- What’s the importance of allowing things to be exactly as they are?
- How is everything interconnected?
- What’s it mean to come from a place of love?
- What are non-awakening practices that help with awakening?
- How can certain places help with awakening?
- How can gadgets help with awakening?
- What supplement can help with awakening?
- What is an acupressure ring and how can it help?
- What is Technology of Joy?
- What are a few of the dynamite dozen awakening exercises?
- What are direct awakening mantras?
- What is the power of “where am I”?
- What’s the importance of “what’s aware of that?”
- What is “slowing”?
- To find out more visit: AwarenessExplorers.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive