If you’ve ever wondered what am I doing, where am I going, or where in the world am I supposed to go from here, then do we have the directional show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about finding direction and purpose in your life. Where to look for it, how to spot the signs, how to make decisions and turn it into something real.
That plus we’ll talk about newsletter terror, kitties touching butts, eggs crying fowl, and why spending Sunday’s editing, is the greatest gift in the world.
Questions and Topics Include!
- How to train feral cats
- What kind of animal are you?
- Dr John Demartini from The Secret – "What I think about and thank about I bring about" (Law of Attraction) what do your values have to do with your purpose?
- What’s the difference between social norms and values
- How lacks in your life can help you discover your purpose
- What’s the power of linking
- What your personal space can tell you about your values
- What’s in your space, time, schedule
- What John David Mann can teach us about being a go-giver rather than a go-getter (and why the more you give, the more you get back)
- Aaron Hurst and The Purpose Economy – why it’s all about purpose
- The power of loving yourself and self-compassion
- How helping others in any facet by making yourself happy you bring more happiness to everyone
- Why we need to let go of judgment and thinking we’re a bad person
- What’s the mindful meditation practice to ‘just be’
- How being on-purpose is a heart-opening experience
- How your scale of time changes depending on what you’re doing
- How losing track of time is a good indication of being ‘on track’
- What Christine Carter, author The Sweet Spot can teach us to help us be on purpose.
- How to buy yourself the time (time management and mindfulness) to pause and be with yourself
- Several powerful time management tips including from David Allen of Getting Things Done to balance structure and flow
- What it means to front-load and buy freedom
- How front-loading as a time-management tool can buy you peace
- How we’re broadcasting love and happiness
- What the Journey of the Soul by Shepherd Hoodwin (also Shamanic Astrologer By Daniel Diamario ) can teach us about finding our purpose.
- What are the different categories of people (related to people’s purpose)
- What Therese Rowley author Mapping a New Reality can teach us about finding our purpose.
- What happened with Dr. John Demartini on the beach, and how he was influenced by Paul Bragg of Bragg’s Apple-Cider Vinegar.
Michael Sandler & CJ Liu Discuss Tools from The Secret’s Dr John Demartini (Mr Law of Attraction) & John David Mann for Finding Purpose + Business & Time Management Tools to Get Things Done! Inspirational | Motivational | Happiness | Meditation | Mindfulness | Meditation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Career | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com