If you’ve ever had your life touched by a pet, a friends pet, or even heard of someone’s life being completely transformed by the love of, or for an animal, then do we have a special treat for you.
Today we’re talking with Dr. Bernie Siegel, the best-selling author of Love, Medicine, and Miracles. He’s one of the most well known doctors there, who talks about humanizing medicine, compassionate care, and the choice to live fully and die at peace. In 2011, Bernie was honored by the Watkins Review of London, England, as one of the Top 20 Spiritually Influential Living People on the Planet
Of course, he’s also the author of the newly release Love, Animals and Miracles a book that speaks to my soul.
Today we’ll talk about the healing power of love and animals, how they’re much more than just furry or scaly creatures, and how they have an almost magical power to transform our lives and fit in, in our crazy world. If you’re looking for inspiration, or a smile, then today’s celebration of animals and the love and miracles they always bring is for you!
I can’t wait to hear the stories he’ll tell!
Notes from Interview Include:
- Why Dr. Siegel is a Jungian Surgeon
- Why a mechanical approach to medicine is broken
- Why animals always come from the heart
- What he learned from his pets
- House rabbit
- Past regression – once killed with a sword, now heal with a sword
- Animals all get along as family
- Even a turtle and fish became best buddies!
- You can communicate with animals
- Animals speaking to us
- Animals at Nursing Homes
- Animals healing us - the healing power of animals
- Healing vibration of cats – the purring
- Petting an animal changes your chemistry
- People recover from heart surgery better if go home to a pet
- For single women – get a dog, take a walk, you’re more likely to meet a guy
- Cats, Laptops, and Keyboards
- Being called to animal shelters
- Animals passing away and the messages they give us
- Furfy passing away – animals passing away in their sleep
- Wants animals to be surrounded by love, with us when passing away, not at the vets, it’s a much simpler transition
- Animals coming back “reinpregnating” vs. reincarnation
- Animals are here to teach us, and they become family.
- Save the worms!
- What saving a turtle, the FBI, and guns have to do with each other.
- Jackson Chameleons
- Monty the snake
- How do animals help us to heal?
- Having an animal to care for forces our bodies to heal – particularly for seniors!
- “The still pond” the mindful experience, or mindfulness experience of having a pet
- We need to learn from our animals how to be in the present moment
- Don’t focus on what’s not right, but focus on what IS right.
- Why you should name a pet Sex.
- Miracle Oscar and recovery from cancer
- The healing power of touch
- The power and importance of body memories
- Transplants and body memories
- Plus much, much more!!!
Dr. Bernie Siegel, Holistic Pioneer & Author of Love, Medicine & Miracles, Shares Inspiring Stories of How Pets Heal & Transform Our Lives! Inspirational | Happiness | Inspiring | Spirituality | Spiritual | Mindfulness | Health | Healing | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com