If you’ve ever wanted to boost your mana, or wisdom and guidance from Hawaiian elders, then do we have The Bowl of Light show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Hank Wesselman, anthropologist, best-selling author, and the author of a breath-taking look into Hawaiian Wisdom, The Bowl of Light.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about ancestral Wisdom and Power from a Hawaiian Shaman and how to use it in our lives.
Kahuna Wisdom Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Dr. Hank Wessleman go from studying zoology to anthropology?
- How did he end up working in the Rift Valley in Frica?
- How did he get involved with the Shaman in Africa?
- What are transpersonal forces?
- What is the Kapu system?
- What is kahuna thought?
- How did he meet the Kahuna?
- What are the visions he experienced when first on Hawaii?
- What did he learn from these visions?
- What are early lessons he learned from the Kahuna?
- What was his first experience with the Kahuna?
- What is meant by mastery or self-mastery?
- What is the bowl of light?
- What does it mean to collect rocks in the bowl?
- What is a spiritual warrior?
- What are the 3 kapusor rules to live by???
- What is the nature of self?
- What are the 3 souls?
- What’s it mean that our goal is to become a God?
- Do we always have spirits around us?
- What is the importance of the breath?
- What are the ways of reaching transcendence?
- What is mana?
- How do we increase our personal power?
- How do we use our mana with the power of intention?
- What’s the importance of the Rainbow?
- Why are we here according to ancient Hawaiian wisdom?
- How do we call in our spirit guides?
- What’s the importance of the drum?
- For more info visit: www. SharedWisdom.com and ShamanicPathCourse.com
Dr. Hank Wesselman On How to Use Kapuna Wisdom to Improve Your Life Body, Mind & Soul!!! + Guided Meditation | Shamanism | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com