If you’ve ever wanted to up your game, supercharge your career, or simply find help when the going gets touch, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with the Queen of Connections, and the Nexus of Networking and marketing, her name is Jill Lublin and she’s one of the world’s leading authorities on networking and the best-selling author of three books on the subject
Get Noticed…Get Referrals, Guerilla Publicity (considered the bible of PR and even taught in colleges), and Networking Magic, which we’ll be talking about today.
She gives over 200 talks a year on networking and has shared the stage with Tony Robbins, T. Harv Eker, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Loral Langemeier, Richard Simmons, and many, many more.
They say it’s not what you know, but who you know, or even who knows you. So Today we’ll talk about getting social, connecting with others, helping others, and building a network that can be your net, springboard, and even your golden parachute.
In short, we’ll look at how you can improve your connections with others, to help take your life and happiness to an entirely new level!
Questions and Topics Include:
- How Jill Lublin was injured with two shattered ankles
- How Jill has always been impacted by positive media and positive shows
- How Jill started Messages of Hope, a local inspiring TV station.
- How Jill found she was a bit of a ‘lone ranger’ and how she changed that
- How Jill learned how to slow down, and to enjoy the moment more.
- How Jill went goal-less and rode with the tide of life
- How spirituality plays a part in Jill's life.
- What is the 3 point meditation from Jan Circone (which can be spiritual).
- The power of giving
- Why it’s not natural for many people to connect like extroverts, but how to work with that.
- How do we make connecting with others, and helping others all of the time.
- How do we do a conscious act of kindness every day
- Why she’s writing a book on kindness
- Why kindness in business is what’s taking business further
- Why you want to lead with your heart.
- How people are kinder today and why we need to do business differently.
- What she learned from interviewing the best networking marketers across the country,
- What CEO Space is about
- What the importance is of “How Can I Help?”
- The importance of saying “I’ll scout for you”
- What are early steps in building connections?
- What’s the importance of social wealth – particularly right outside your door.
- What is an advocates list?
- Why you want to give without an agenda.
- Is networking for everyone?
- Networking advice for non-entrepreneurs
- Networking advice for small and medium sized businesses on a shoe-string budget (on Top of reading Guerilla Publicity)
- What’s your Message???
- How does what you do impact and serve others?
- Should we all have a sound-bite?
- What to do when you first meet someone?
- What’s the most important thing to bring with you when you ‘come to the room’ and meet others
- Important tips for kids and connecting
- Why it’s so important you are of service with your kids
- Go to Free Gift at publicitycrashcourse.com/freegift
- Or Visit Jilllublin.com or Call Jill – 415-883-5455
- Why you want to practice conscious acts of kindness
- And why it’s the simplest things that matter the most
- Why it’s so important to focus on your message.
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com