If you’ve ever had a head injury, concussion, learning disability such as ADHD, or no someone who does, then do we have the concussive show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Clark Elliott, PhD, brilliant artificial intelligence researcher and professor, and the author of an incredibly powerful book, and perhaps one of my most important reads of the last year, maybe of ever…The Ghost in My Brain, How a concussion stole my life, and how the new science of brain plasticity helped me get it back.
And that’s just what we’ll talk about today, about head injuries and what that really means, and how we can get our lives back, or our minds back, after we’ve suffered one…even many years or misdiagnosis later.
That plus we’ll talk about the dangers of follow mode, the importance of knowing you don’t have a dog, why a toddler’s first words may have been do it myself, do it myself, Clark is the man who never gives up, ever, ever, ever, ever, the danger of scanner beeps, and when you should never ever ride a roller coaster
Self-Help and Self-Improvement Brain Health Topics Include
- How running has helped his healing.
- What were things looking like prior to September 1999
- How he taught Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Sciences at DePaul University in Chicago
- What was the accident that injured his brain
- Why he had such difficulty getting a proper diagnosis
- What happens when his brain fatigues.
- What are the three main batteries for the brain
- Why he put his head injury notes of brain thoughts into the book.
- How Clark Elliott had become spiritual, and what happened once he had a head injury
- What does The Ghost in My Brain mean, and who or what was the ghost?
- A big shout out to Donna Lee and Deborah Zelinsky for Clark Elliot’s healing
- Where did self-love fall into the equation
- How did Clark Elliott keep from being depressed?
- How he managed to accept things, and let go, just as it was
- What was Clark Elliott’s secret weapon?
- What happened on a surprise trip to a Thai monastery?
- How Donalee Markus understood him and knew what to do to help Clark Elliott
- How Donalee helped retrain Clark Elliott’s brain.
- What a brain injury means or looks like
- What brain injuries and traumatic brain injuries have to do with balance issues
- What may learning disabilities have to do with learning disabilities such as ADHD
- Go see a neurodevelopmental optometrist, http://mindeyeconnection.com/ - Clarkelliott.com website go to Nora
- Why there are so many hidden concussions in school sports
Clark Elliott, PhD, shares his journey from traumatic brain injury to perfect brain health! Concussion | Inspiration | Motivation | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Fitness | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com