If you’ve ever wanted less stress, greater happiness, and MORE success in your life, no matter what that looks like, then do we have the happiness producing show for you.
Today we’ll be talking with Dr. Emma Sepalla, Associate Director of the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education Center at Stanford University, founder of Fulfillment Daily, a TEDx talk speaker who’s work has been featured in the Documentary Free The Mind and the author of a fascinating new look at the science of Happiness, The Happiness Track.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, how to apply the science of happiness, to accelerate your success!
That plus we’ll talk about the danger of strengths, morning morality, the Stanford Duck syndrome, successaholics, the power of a hug, why we might want to stop paying attention, and start daydreaming, and why taking a take a 2 day silent retreat before surgery, just may be the greatest gift in the world.
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Happiness Topics Include:
- How did she teach returning veterans yoga breathing techniques (to help with injuries, anxiety and PTSD)
- What happened to veterans who did a one week breathing program
- What are the incredible benefits of the breath
- What she learned while interning for an international newspaper in Paris
- What’s the Myth of Success and why’d she write The Happiness Track
- What are the 6 myths with success?
- What was it like first attending Stanford?
- Who was Antonio Horta Osorio and what happened with him?
- What’s an amazing benefit of showering?
- Why we want to take time off from work
- Why psychic yourself up by stressing yourself out is not the answer
- What’s the importance of self-compassion
- What’s wrong with checking our inbox?
- Why we want to ‘Eat Your Frog’ (Brian Tracy)
- Why you don’t want your email to invade your life
- What’s the hangover effect
- Why mindfulness is so important but we are never happier than being in the present moment
- Why the answer may not be willpower or grit
- What does calmness have to do with energy management?
- Where does play fit into things?
- Why life shouldn’t be so serious?
- What we can learn from Dwight D. Eisenhower about play.
- Why it’s so important to completely disconnect when you’re at home.
- What we can learn from Salvador Dali
- What we can learn from Pico Iyer and the Art of Silence
- When stress is good
- Why mindfulness may not be the best, but how meditation from the Art of Living may help.
- What we can learn from Jack Ma and Alibaba
- What’s the danger of self-focus?
- What we can learn from congressman Tim Ryan
- emmaseppala.com and have infrequent newsletter and facebook page and twitter on the science of happiness
Emma Seppala PhD, Stanford on The Science of Happiness To Accelerate Your Success! + Guided Meditation | Mindfulness | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: