If you’ve ever felt stuck, lost, or unsure where to turn, then do we have the positive momentum show for you.
Today we’ll talk about putting yourself out there, taking steps forward, watching your thoughts, and experimenting, experimenting and experimenting some more to create positive momentum in your life.
That plus we’ll talk about Hare Krishna, energy buffet, coronavirus, shiva lingam, 7 daily meditations, less error, clarity of thought, YouTube alignment, starting new shows, trips to Boulder, pivots and shifts, and what in the world goes bump in the night?
Key Points Discussed:
- Getting back from India and getting grounded (04:10)
- What did this trip mean to you in as far as stepping forward and gaining momentum is concerned? (06:08)
- Adopting the mindful practice of repeating something that helps get us into a special sacred space (11:05)
- Watching our thoughts and being more discerning of what we want to keep in our heads and what doesn’t serve us (13:48)
- Michael’s clarity of thought and how they are starting a new show that will help shift the world (21:16)
- Getting dreams and synchronicities about starting the projects he’s been aiming at (25:00)
- The YouTube alignment piece: How YouTube recently called out the unreal subscribers from people’s channels (30:48)
- Feeling the inevitability of becoming closer and closer to a goal (38:40)
- Calling in the assistance that is always there around us and how powerful it is (41:08)
- The unrealistic belief that one person can solve all our issues and being our own spiritual guru despite having people to help us (46:55)
- The deer in the yard that couldn’t stop staring at the tomato plant and having the herd of deer grooving on them (51:49)
- The Hare Krishna energy buffet and the amazing experience of meeting Radhanath Swami (57:52)
- Having faith that we will endure and watching our thoughts and keeping them pure (1:05:50)
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.Instagram.com/InspireNationLive
And to follow Inspire Nation on Tik Tok simply go to InspireNationShow on Tik Tok