If you’ve ever wanted more abundance, love, and happiness in your life, then do we have the Thank & Grow Rich Show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Pam Grout, repeat guest, zombie movie extra, writer extraordinaire, and author of my favorite book I’m placing by my bed, Thank & Grow Rich: A 30-Day Experiment in Shameless Gratitude and Unabashed Joy.
We'll talk all about finding shameless gratitude, and unabashed joy!
Thank and Grow Rich Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened with Buddy Biancalana
- What happened with E-squared and how did her 16th book take off.
- How she got a NY Times #1 best-seller
- What do you tell people who want to eat worms
- What God didn’t have bad hair days has to do with anything
- What is ferocious gratitude?
- How did she crank up the energy after a book flopped?
- Why the possibilities possee is so important
- What’s the most dangerous 4 letter word in the English language?
- What’s AA 2.0 - the 30 day experiment she recommends everyone does?
- Why something amazingly awesome is going to happen to you today.
- Why you see more stuff when you’re happy
- What is sloppy judgment?
- What can we learn from Mrs. Trunchbull?
- How do we move past the mad and angry inner critic?
- How meditation can help with the inner critic
- Why it’s so important to choose the thought that’s gonna make you happy
- What is FP
- What are different kinds of capital and which are most important?
- What are some of the cultural paradigms that are hard to see – and so important to notice
- What is Santa Con?
- What is creative capital?
- Why it’s so important to follow your dreams and do what you love to do
- Why our thoughts are our prayers
- How does gratitude and prayer work together?
- Why we’re all manifestors
- What we can learn from Amy Cuddy and Wonder Woman poses (and grinning like a lunatic)
- What we can learn from Marie Kondo (the life-changing magic of tidying up) and why we should thank our possessions
- What’s the Jimmy Fallon game?
- What’s a gratitude jar?
- What does it mean to spread contagious laughter? (Norman Cousins)
- Parenting tips and lessons of gratitude for our kids
To find out more visit:
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow
Roo Roo The Guru on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@roorootheguru