If you’ve ever wanted to feel more love in your heart and spirit all around you, then do we have the special show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Radhanath Swami a world-renowned spiritual leader and the best-selling author of The Journey Home, Autobiography of an American Swami, and the author of one of my new favorite spiritual books, The Journey Within.
Today we’ll be talking about attaining divine love and living a more spiritual existence in each and every moment.
That plus we’ll talk about cave dwelling in the Himalayas, the yoga of cooking, the secret of redwoods, hanuman’s tail, and what we can all learn from monkeys!
Self-Help & Self-Improvement Topics and Questions Include:
- What happened to his mother with a monkey near Mumbai
- Understanding the monkey mind
- The importance of treating a sentient being with compassion and love
- In his first book, The Journey Home, how he tells the story of his travels to India and through the Himalayas, and how he spent time with a Saddhic Kaleshbaba, and what he taught him about living in the jungle
- What’s the importance of seeing other people and other things as children of God, with compassion and respect.
- What the true wisdom is of seeing everyone with equal vision
- How do we answer the question, who am I?
- What’s it mean to live in sacred space?
- How we’re affected by the people we’re with, and our environment – important self-help tip!
- What is the spiritual definition of ‘success’ and what we can learn from Hanuman
- How to find love
- What’s the spiritual importance of satsang, or associating with uplifting people?
- What’s the spiritual practice of satana? (How yoga is a method of doing this too)
- What is sadichar – living in a spirit of service and character?
- About Hrishikesh and Reika
- How we would treat people differently if we viewed people as gifts of God entrusted in our care
- What he was given on the bank of a river that an orthodox hindu holy man had held onto for 40 years
Radhanath Swami on How to Attract Divine Love - The Path of Bhakti & Yoga's Ancient Wisdom! + Guided Meditation | Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For more info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com