If you’ve wanted to live in the mystery, more connected to nature and to spirit, then do we have the Expect Great Things show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Kevin Dann, PhD naturalist, historian, biographer, and the author of an utterly astonishing book on Henry David Thoraeu, Expect Great Things.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about the mystic, the spiritual seeker, and the transcendental naturalist, Henry David Thoreau.
Expect Great Things Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was Kevin’s connection to nature growing up?
- Did he have a spiritual connection to the earth?
- How did Henry David Thoreau’s work influence him?
- How did he become interested in Native American History?
- What’s it mean to know thy land?
- What was Henry David Thoreau’s life mission?
- What was his connection with Indian identities?
- What’s the mission of Kevin Dann?
- Why was the book named Expect Great Things?
- What’s the importance of this title?
- How did Thoreau attract great things into his life?
- How did he use the law of attraction?
- How did he act in resonance?
- Why was Thoreau so incredibly observant?
- How was Thoreau drawn to nature?
- Why did Thoreau have such a deep respect for solitude?
- What did it mean to take a journey on the inside?
- How did Thoreau see a connection between the material and the spiritual world?
- What was the magic he found in nature?
- What was the importance of having child-like joy?
- And of dancing and poetic prose?
- How and why did Thoreau’s life completely change in 1850?
- What can we learn from Thoreau in attracting great things into our lives?
Kevin Dann on The Greatest Lessons from Henry David Thoreau on Nature, Magic, and The Law of Attraction! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help
For More Info Visit? www.InspireNationShow.com