If you’ve ever wanted to get unstuck, move past depression, or achieve great things like the ancients and the Gods, then do we have the Miracle Club show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a leader in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, and the author of a must-read book that just keeps getting better over time, The Miracle Club.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about awakening your mental giant slumbering within…
The Miracle Club Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What can we learn about the Kyballion and Egypt?
- What did Mitch experience while visiting Egypt?
- What’s a language of symbology?
- What can we learn from Ancient Egypt for today?
- What does a search for power really mean?
- What was Mitch able to do inside a temple?
- What does moving energy have to do with touching a base relief?
- What’s the real significance of “as above so below”
- What can we learn from Dr. Dean Radin and the latest science?
- How do we move past a tendency to minimize ourselves?
- What’s it mean to dwell in the company of great thoughts and high ideals?
- What can we learn from Carl Jung and “The Red Book”
- What does it mean that the mind likes definiteness?
- What’s the importance of a 5 year plan?
- How can Napoleon Hills “Think and Grow Rich” really help us?
- What’s the importance of knowing what you want in life?
- How can Napoleon Hill help us get unstuck?
- Why do we need to commit to a deadline?
- What does it mean that time is not linear?
- To Find Out More Visit: MitchHorowitz.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com