If you’ve ever wanted to be your true authentic self, then do we have A Unicorn in a World of Donkeys show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with 3 time Emmy award winner Mia Michaels, 8 year judge and choreographer for the hit TV Show So You Think Yu Can Dance, creator of Broadway’s hit musical Finding Neverland, has choreographed for Celine Dion, Ricky martin, Prince and many more, and is the author of an empowering must read, A Unicorn in a World of Donkeys!
And that’s just want I want to talk with her about, about a guide to life for all the exceptional, excellent misfits out there...and why that just may mean us.
A Unicorn in a World of Donkeys Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What can we learn from growing up with the original “Marlboro Man” as your dad?
- What were her father’s last words?
- What was it like growing up in a modeling, and then dancing family?
- How did Mia Michaels move past physical challenges and get into dance?
- What does it mean that a warrior is born?
- What is the rainbow path?
- What is a Unicorn?
- What’s a world of donkeys?
- What are a few key steps to bring out your inner unicorn?
- What do parents do to young unicorns?
- How do we let go of our donkey layers?
- What’s the unique expression exercise?
- What happened at 2 in the morning while working with Prince?
- What happened when Mia Michaels choreographed for Celine Dion’s “A New Day”?
- What did she learn working with Franco Dragone – the genius behind Cirque Du Soleil?
- How do we shut down bullies?
- What does she start each day saying?
- What’s the importance of declarations?
- What did she learn from working with Tom Cruise in Rock of Ages?
- What can we learn from Lily the Bulldog?
- What can we learn about living life to the fullest from Tony Bennett?
- For More Info Visit: MiaMichaels.com
Mia Michaels (3x Emmy Award Winner & So You Think You Can Dance Judge) On Being Your True Authentic Self! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com