If you’ve ever wanted more inspiration in your life, then do we have the "I’m Feeling Very Olympic", show for you!
Today we’ll talk about living your dreams, overcoming hurdles, finding your way to your heart, and discovering who you truly are.
Olympic Mindset Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What we can learn from high end performances and top-end athletes?
- What we can learn from Michael’s speedskating?
- What we can learn from the miracle on snow? (Kluger in the cross-country)?
- What we can learn from Chris Mazdzer?
- What’s the importance of letting go of expectations?
- What it means in an event to be truly present?
- What it means to return back to center?
- What a pause can do to help us?
- How to get out of the head in any situation?
- What we can learn from the downhillers?
- What we can learn from the athletes in the SuperG?
- What does it mean to have a slight sloppiness in your thoughts?
- What’s a bobble in thought and how do you prevent a chain reaction?
- What’s the importance of a pattern interrupt?
- How we can use neuro-linguistic programming to reprogram us for success, or overcome fears and anxiety?
- What’s the importance of knowing who you are?
- What’s the importance of knowing what would love do?
- What’s the importance of being your true authentic self?
- What can we learn from Adam Rippon?
- What can we learn from Shaun White?
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
CJ Liu On How to Get Supercharge Your Inspiration and Motivation from Lessons Learned at the Olympics! Health | Fitness | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Mindfulness | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com