If you’ve ever struggled with family, emotions, time or being on top of your game, how to be okay with not being okay show for you.
Today we’ll talk about being extra-kind and gentle to yourself, even when you’re struggling, far from your best, or melting down with the super-moon.
How to Be Okay Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What has happened to people from the Super Moon and after the Super Moon.
- What happens when negative emotions come up?
- What do we do when we internally berate ourselves?
- What do we do with negative self-talk?
- What does it look like to give yourself unconditional love?
- How can unconditional self-love help ourselves?
- What it means to focus on the connection of Heaven and Earth?
- How do we go looking for any internal work we have to do?
- What’s the importance of not judging yourself for the moment (even if you’ve melted down)
- What does it mean to be kinder and more loving to oneself?
- What is the stillpoint – and why does CJ want to learn more about it?
- What can we learn about heart openings – and dropping your shields.
- What happened with Michael and Jessica’s patreon backstage pass? Patreon.com/inspirenation
- For more info visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
- How can you be okay with not being perfect – and move past perfectionism?
- How are you rewarded yourself for stepping out there?
CJ Liu on What to Do When You're Struggling & How to Be Extra Kind, Loving and Gentle to Yourself! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com