If you’ve ever wanted to overcome your obstacles, for profound life change, then do we have the Positively Unstoppable show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Diamond Dallas Page, retired pro-wrestling champion, WWE hall of famer, and author of a brilliant book for changing your life, Positively Unstoppable.
And that’s just w hat I want to talk with him about today, about the art of owning it for powerful life change.
- How was it for Diamond Dallas growing up in an usual household?
- What was it like for him with ADD and dyslexia?
- How did he end up getting into pro-wrestling?
- How did his mentor Dusty challenge him, and what does it mean for us?
- How did he end up winning a world-championship?
- What happened with 335 pound Kevin Nash and how did Diamond Dallas end up exploding his back?
- What do we do well other tell us we can’t or we won’t?
- How did he learn to let go of other people’s diagnosis and step back into his power?
- How did his wife get him into yoga and what is dynamic resistance?
- Who is Jake the Snake and what is “The Resurrection of Jake the Snake”
- How do we help people who don’t have any fight in them?
- What’s the importance of the question “What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?”
- What does it mean that repetition is the mother of learning?
- What can we learn from Diamond Dallas working with Carnie Wilson of Wilson Phillips?
- What does it mean that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it?
- What’s it mean to get honest with yourself???
- Who is Arthur Boorman (of the viral video “Never, Ever Give Up”?) and how did Diamond Dallas help him?
- How do we step back in our power, no matter what?
- What’s the importance of surrounding yourself with a positive team???
- What is DDPY Yoga?
- To find out more visit: DDPYoga.com and www.dallaspage.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com