If you’ve ever wanted to throw on a cape, and transform your life, then do we have The Alter Ego show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Todd Herman, high-performance coach and mental game strategies and the author of a brilliant book on transforming your life that I enjoy so much I found myself saying “God I love this book”, The Alter Ego.
And that’s just w hat I want to talk with him about today, about the power of secret identities to transform your life.
- How did sports become Todd Herman’s refuge?
- What did he learn from challenging his older brothers?
- What did his coach teach him that he carried with him into mental training?
- What does Chief Sitting Bull have to do with creating an alter-ego?
- What’s an alter-ego, and what’s a trapped self?
- What can we learn from standing in other people’s shoes?
- How can an alter-ego help empower us?
- What can we learn from Beyonce Knowles and her alter-ego “Sasha Fierce”?
- How do we activate our heroic self?
- What’s the ordinary vs. the extraordinary world?
- How do we learn how to play in the extraordinary world?
- What’s a moment of impact?
- How do we pull out our inner-enemy from the shadows?
- How do we choose our alter-ego?
- What’s a circular bullying conversation and why is it so dangerous?
- What’s the power of giving your “enemy” a name?
- What’s the importance of suspending disbelief?
- What’s the importance of knowing your why?
- How do we build our superpowers?
- What’s the power of a totem?
- What’s the power of a Tic Tac?
- To Find Out More Visit ToddHerman.me and www.AlterEgoEffect.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com