If you’ve ever wanted to boost your brain-power, tap into consciousness, and discover the greatness that’s inside of you, then do we have the Tinker, Dabble, Doodle, Try show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Sirini Pillay, a Harvard trained practicing psychiatrist, brain imaging researcher, brain based technology innovator, the award winning author of Life Unlocked and the author of one of my all-time favorite books –Tinker Dabble Doodle Try!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about boosting the brain by letting go of the mind to tap into consciousness, and unleash the greatness that’s inside each and everyone one of us!
Think Like a Genius Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How does the brain process information outside of language (or pure narrative?)
- What is spiritual consciousness?
- What does it mean to transcend the perceptual world???
- What’s the importance of fiction and fantasy in our lives?
- What’s it mean to create an alternate reality for our lives?
- What’s the science behind the connection between us all?
- What’s the importance of authenticity in your life (and how does it increase your power in the world)
- What’s the difference between inferential and operational knowledge?
- How do we begin to tap into the unconscious mind?
- What is the importance of moving past the rational mind?
- How can meditation help?
- What’s the importance of expressing our child-like needs???
- What’s the importance of curiosity?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- What’s the importance of presence?
- What does it mean to synchronize?
- What happens in terms of consciousness when someone dies?
- What is disintegration anxiety and a threat of loss of identity?
- What happens when we truly realize how connected we are to everyone and everything?
- Is identity really local, or not, and what does that mean for us?
- What is possibility thinking and why do we want to do it twice a day?
- What’s the importance of exploring what’s on your mind – and what does that look like?
- What does it mean to stabilize ourselves?
- How do we boost our children’s brains, and their creativity
- For More Info Visit: DrSriniPillay.com
Dr. Srini Pillay on How to Boost Your Brain Power By Getting Out of Your Mind! + Guided Meditation | Neuroscience | Consciousness | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Parenting | Self-Improvement | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com