If you’ve ever wanted more romance, greater happiness, or more love in your life, then do we have the love-building show for you.
Today we’ll be talking about love and relationships. What works, what doesn’t, and what you don’t want to do on a road trip.
That plus we’ll talk about time in the forest, connecting with the earth, the power of rituals, guarding date time, and how Michael getting his butt kicked, might just be a good thing.
Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- What is Mount Shasta like?
- How can laughter help diffuse a fight
- How to look for anger or emotions in your body
- What Robbie Holz of Aboriginal Healing shared about looking in your body for emotions
- What Stan Tatkin of wired for love says is one of the best times to get in an argument
- How you can solve problems, or at least feel much better through empathy and love
- Advantages and disadvantages of going with the flow vs. having things planned out.
- Why the unexpected in life can actually be quite beautiful
- Why a back and forth pace can be so powerful
- What we can learn from Stan Tatkin of Wired for Love about morning and evening rituals and routines
- What beautiful touches and micro-habits can help our relationships
- What it means to be an anchor, island, or a wave
- Book on 5 Love Languages
- What we can learn from Amy Cuddy of Presence and why it’s not a matter of being an extrovert, could be an introvert as well
- The synchronicity with Susan Cain of Quiet and how we can bring self-confidence to the table, even as an introvert
- The importance of being fully present with the one you’re with (mindfulness)
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler share how to bring romance & happiness to your relationships! Love | Spirituality | Spiritual | Self-Improvement | Career | Inspiration | Inspirational | Motivation | Motivational | Meditation | Health | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com