If you’ve ever wanted to see reality more clearly and navigate through uncertainty then do we have the Deviate show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Beau Lotto, professor of neuroscience, founder of the Lab of Misfits, and author of a fantastic new book that’ll have you questioning everything you see, Deviate.
And that’s what I want to talk with him about today, about how to celebrate uncertainty, the Science of Seeing Differently, and how it affects our lives.
Deviate Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What can we learn from Dr. Marian Diamond?
- What does it mean that your mind is like a muscle?
- How complexity helps our brain?
- How do we help our brain to be more open?
- What’s the harm of living a passive existence?
- What can we learn from the kitten in the basket experiments?
- Why it’s so important to physically interact with your world and make meaning?
- What’s the importance of challenge and change?
- What’s wrong with education today, and particularly science education?
- Why it’s important to continuously know less?
- What can we learn from “the dress” that broke the internet
- Why is there no such thing as objectivity?
- Where do the secrets to what it means to be human exist?
- What is the real nature of our perception?
- What’s the importance of conflict and experiencing conflicting situations?
- How to train your child’s brain?
- What can we learn from the polypedal lab?
- What can we learn about the feelspace belt?
- What are tools that can augment our reality?
- How are we projecting meaning onto people?
- What’s the power of being open?
- How can we live longer and have more diverse experiences, and have a more complex brain?
- How to strengthen our brain for focus?
- What it means to “remean” events in your life to change your perceptions and your future
- What can we learn from Bonobos (and happiness!)
- What it means to love someone’s deviance, not their normality?
- What advice for parents to help kids today?
- For more info visit: LabofMisfits.com
Beau Lotto on On How to Build Courage, Strengthen the Brain & Improve Happiness Thru The Science of Seeing Differently! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com